Seasoned bull or hookup for first time?

couplecurious7

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
We are ready to take this fantasy to the next level. We would like the experiences of couples with how they got into a BBC partner. Also do people recommend a “seasoned” bull or just a hookup at a bar?

It almost happened 2 months ago at a bar we go to but unfortunately we had to roll out quickly due to time constraints. I actually believed the man was a bull and smelled us from across me room. I just got that vibe. So please, give us what you believe is best as first timers in this lifestyle.

We are ready to take this fantasy to the next level. We would like the experiences of couples with how they got into a BBC partner. Also do people recommend a “seasoned” bull or just a hookup at a bar?

It almost happened 2 months ago at a bar we go to but unfortunately we had to roll out quickly due to time constraints. I actually believed the man was a bull and smelled us from across me room. I just got that vibe. So please, give us what you believe is best as first timers in this lifestyle.
It depends
Do you guys want a real cuckold experience, or do you want to just "swing?"

If you just want to swing and have sex, then it doesnt matter. But if you want something ongoing, then you need someone experienced. An inexperienced guy is going to treat your wife differently than an experienced guy and he isnt going to know what to do with the fact she is married. It will get bad VERY quickly.

It depends

If you just want to swing and have sex, then it doesnt matter. But if you want something ongoing, then you need someone experienced. An inexperienced guy is going to treat your wife differently than an experienced guy and he isnt going to know what to do with the fact she is married. It will get bad VERY quickly.
Agree with this. As a seasoned bull sometimes first timers are a challenge. Not that it wasn’t or isn’t fun it’s just a lot more work on both parties. Nothing a seasoned black dick loving slut that knows what she wants

Agree with this. As a seasoned bull sometimes first timers are a challenge. Not that it wasn’t or isn’t fun it’s just a lot more work on both parties. Nothing a seasoned black dick loving slut that knows what she wants
appreciate the luv brother!!

At this point in my journey in the lifestyle, I specialize in new and inexperienced couples. I also help and coach a lot of younger women too. For the younger bulls out there, your reputation is what will sustain you through this lifestyle. If you mistreat, or disrespect women or their bfs/husbands, you will not last here.

I dont "seek" anyone at this point. Every couple or woman I meet is through referrals by other people. One of my former wives just told me that she knows 2 college girls near me who want to meet an older guy who can teach them everything they need to know bout sex and men.

At this point in my journey in the lifestyle, I specialize in new and inexperienced couples. I also help and coach a lot of younger women too. For the younger bulls out there, your reputation is what will sustain you through this lifestyle. If you mistreat, or disrespect women or their bfs/husbands, you will not last here.

I dont "seek" anyone at this point. Every couple or woman I meet is through referrals by other people. One of my former wives just told me that she knows 2 college girls near me who want to meet an older guy who can teach them everything they need to know bout sex and men.
No problem my man and keep up the good work. Haven’t found any real cucks around here in the Destin Fla area, but there are many white women that do enjoy having black discrete dick on the side. I ain’t made at them at all

Seasoned bull, experience makes a difference, our bull is 57 and was our introduction to cuckolding. He helped change our relationship and sex life entirely. To a point we can't really go back.

If you want to just fuck once swing.

It depends

We would rather have an experienced bull, we say we are a cuckold couple, but use that loosely and in a traditional sense that she is in charge and calls the shots. Seriously! I think when we say we are a cuckold couple there are many assumptions made and I don’t like that. Not all cuckolds or cuckold couples are the same…at all!
We don’t want our first experience to be with someone who wants to dominate us or an over the top experience, but ease us into that and maybe keep that stuff in their back pocket should we decide we want more of that. I’d prefer she do the teasing the first time as she will know and can gauge if I’m liking it or not. I would hate for their teasing not to be taken well. We will be looking for that first experience preferably with an experienced bull and not someone who says they are. We are on a dating site and all these guys coming at us mostly just skeeze me out. They just want to zap my wife and you can tell they give 2 shits about your relationship or marriage. It’s just frustrating to have to sift through all the messages and stuff of guys saying oh I’ll help you cuck your husband. Uhh yeah, I’m not sure you understand what’s going on here scooter. There’s another site opening up soon hopefully for this very lifestyle and I hope it gets off the ground soon and attracts more people.

Last edited:
We would rather have an experienced bull, we say we are a cuckold couple, but use that loosely and in a traditional sense that she is in charge and calls the shots. Seriously! I think when we say we are a cuckold couple there are many assumptions made and I don’t like that. Not all cuckolds or cuckold couples are the same…at all!
We don’t want our first experience to be with someone who wants to dominate us or an over the top experience, but ease us into that and maybe keep that stuff in their back pocket should we decide we want more of that. I’d prefer she do the teasing the first time as she will know and can gauge if I’m liking it or not. I would hate for their teasing not to be taken well. We will be looking for that first experience preferably with an experienced bull and not someone who says they are. We are on a dating site and all these guys coming at us mostly just skeeze me out. They just want to zap my wife and you can tell they give 2 shits about your relationship or marriage. It’s just frustrating to have to sift through all the messages and stuff of guys saying oh I’ll help you cuck your husband. Uhh yeah, I’m not sure you understand what’s going on here scooter. There’s another site opening up soon hopefully for this very lifestyle and I hope it gets off the ground soon and attracts more people.
Communication by both bull and cuck couple goes a long way. I know for myself I know what I want in a cuck couple and if our initial interaction doesn’t match I do not ******* it no matter how sexy she is. If the chemistry is not there its not worth it. Some cuck couples do want their wives zapped and not give a ******* about their relationship and there are those like you wannabes which are both fine. I hope you all find your first good experience

slayer

Communication by both bull and cuck couple goes a long way. I know for myself I know what I want in a cuck couple and if our initial interaction doesn’t match I do not ******* it no matter how sexy she is. If the chemistry is not there its not worth it. Some cuck couples do want their wives zapped and not give a ******* about their relationship and there are those like you wannabes which are both fine. I hope you all find your first good experience
I agree! Communication is everything. We’ll ask a question or ask do you have any questions for us or do you understand the cuckold dynamic between the husband and wife or have you read our profile. “Yeah, I eat pussy really good!” …Next!
I’m sure we’ll get there, it’s just gonna take some time and we’re good with that.

I agree! Communication is everything. We’ll ask a question or ask do you have any questions for us or do you understand the cuckold dynamic between the husband and wife or have you read our profile. “Yeah, I eat pussy really good!” …Next!
I’m sure we’ll get there, it’s just gonna take some time and we’re good with that.
Eventually you will get there but only at the behest of your wife willing to be of service to the bull. I know for me I want someone here in the local area that’s into it and that it can develop into more if they desire. Many times over I just meet out of towners that want their wife fucked and used and sent in their way. Which hey I am cool with that too

I kind of like the idea of getting a referral. I hate that it makes it sound like I’m looking for a contractor for siding or something, but getting to know other couples close by and hearing who they like and would suggest would be a big help. The gentlemen becomes a known entity in a sense and you could know more about their personality and what they like and how they are. As slayer suggested it all comes down to connection and communication, but it seems like you’d be a step ahead just by comparing notes with other couples.

I kind of like the idea of getting a referral. I hate that it makes it sound like I’m looking for a contractor for siding or something, but getting to know other couples close by and hearing who they like and would suggest would be a big help. The gentlemen becomes a known entity in a sense and you could know more about their personality and what they like and how they are. As slayer suggested it all comes down to connection and communication, but it seems like you’d be a step ahead just by comparing notes with other couples.
thank you for commenting.
Society tries to teach women two very toxic ideas:
1) sex is wrong
2) women should not talk about sex or share about sex with other women.

What society wants is women to fight and compete with each other, when thats the opposite of what you should do.
In order for human beings to be successful, they need to learn how to build teams and work in teams. This is what I teach people in my vanilla life and I also carry this theory over into this site and my work with single women and couples.
If you ever saw the movie "A Beautiful Mind" that movie was based on the real life of a Nobel Prize winning economist. The theory that won a Nobel prize was the theory of team building leads to success. If one of us is successful, then all of us are successful. But it only works if everyone on the team agrees to help each other.

I have no tried to look to meet a woman in over 10 years. Everyone I meet is through referrals. I know it sounds like it's a contractor for plumbing or something, but its the smartest way to handle your private sex life. Do you really want a total stranger walking into your bedroom? Do you really want a bull, who could potentially own you and control your sex life and marriage to be a complete stranger?

When you think logically about it, the answer is no. It's 10x smarter to share a bull that another hotwife has.
I was the bull for 3 couples long term in NY before I left. I did not see the wives every week. there was very few schedule conflicts. Everyone was happy. I was happy, the wives were happy and the cuckolds were happy. It worked.

I know bulls that have 4 or 5 women. It can work, if everyone makes it work.

I know it sounds like it's a contractor for plumbing or something, but its the smartest way to handle your private sex life. Do you really want a total stranger walking into your bedroom? Do you really want a bull, who could potentially own you and control your sex life and marriage to be a complete stranger?
Nicely worded response and thoughtful. Thank you. This above as a new couple who has been married for a long time is why a referral or recommendation from another couple makes sense. The last thing we want to do is upend our marriage accidentally by inviting the wrong person into our life. We listened to a Dr Sue Podcast with two guys Kevin and Chris and never made it past Kevin’s ordeal. The wife was pissed at me for letting her hear that and that a woman could do or let that happen to her husband and that both could lose control of their situation so profoundly. I think the reality is that it wasn’t completely unwillingly, but still nonetheless left a lasting mark on us selecting someone. Communication is everything, but a recommendation would be a huge help.

Nicely worded response and thoughtful. Thank you. This above as a new couple who has been married for a long time is why a referral or recommendation from another couple makes sense. The last thing we want to do is upend our marriage accidentally by inviting the wrong person into our life. We listened to a Dr Sue Podcast with two guys Kevin and Chris and never made it past Kevin’s ordeal. The wife was pissed at me for letting her hear that and that a woman could do or let that happen to her husband and that both could lose control of their situation so profoundly. I think the reality is that it wasn’t completely unwillingly, but still nonetheless left a lasting mark on us selecting someone. Communication is everything, but a recommendation would be a huge help.

I have to say that for anyone living in the NY area, you are very lucky @Idowives0763 created the Cuckold Society of NY, prior to the Pandemic they hosted monthly events and had a strong community of couples and also legit bulls. If there was a problem, you could reach out to him and he would pull a bull aside and set him straight.

Its unfortunate that other cities dont have Cuckold Society's as well. Its what Im trying to build here in Arizona. The truth is that bulls need to know the protocols. Its not 100% responsibility on the couple, part of the responsibllty is on the bull. But a couple needs to screen the right way and not get seduced by a pretty bull.

I receive messages and DMs from cuckolds all the time, telling me about what they want -- most of them just want to fulfill sexual fantasies and have no interest in cuckolding. Thats why there are so many vanilla boys running around saying they have cuckolding experience as a bull. Couples need to choose - do you want to be swingers and have sex with hung studs, or do you want to be a cuckold relationship where things get deeper and more intimate.

Both choices are healthy and positive, but they take you down much different paths.

Seasoned bull changed everything for us. Completely shot us forward at hyper speed.

he was late 50s with a gut a rough look about him. You could tell he grew up in not the best circumstances. That’s part of what excited him about being presented young pretty white wives to (in our case) use like a slut and do a bareback.

I found him on Craigslist under casual encounters and his post was detailed and included his offer to make “your wife black owned in front of her husband.” That sounded so dirty I was very excited about that opportunity.

we met at a Starbucks and ended up taking a walk and talked about what we wanted and why we wanted him to be degrading in how he talked to us both. He was very comfortable to talk to and he let me know he would be in charge.

He gave me instructions on how he wanted me to present her to him and he cautioned me that we would both have to promise to do whatever he told us to and he really pressed me to make sure I really understood what I was asking him to do with us.

he was very calm and relaxed. His experience was clearly understood.

He was absolutely amazing with us when we got together and he showed me what was possible for us.

He was so smooth. He would make everything my wife’s idea or more accurately he would get her to agree to whatever the thing he wanted to happen. He would whisper in her ear after he had got her so excited she would have done whatever he told her to.

I could do an entire post on how he played her like a musical instrument with his amazingly otherworldly true black bull master horse cock.

He broke my touch barrier (with our first bull I only watched and never touched her bull). I thought that would be a line I would never cross. I’m not bi and was very opposed to any kind of man on man interactions.

Well he had other plans and in breaking down all of those barriers he completely changed the course of our dirty little journey.

I went on there about it but the value in having an experienced bull can’t be overstated.

And the contrast between him and my wife added to our excitement for him and for my wife and I.

Seasoned bull changed everything for us. Completely shot us forward at hyper speed.

he was late 50s with a gut a rough look about him. You could tell he grew up in not the best circumstances. That’s part of what excited him about being presented young pretty white wives to (in our case) use like a slut and do a bareback.

I found him on Craigslist under casual encounters and his post was detailed and included his offer to make “your wife black owned in front of her husband.” That sounded so dirty I was very excited about that opportunity.

we met at a Starbucks and ended up taking a walk and talked about what we wanted and why we wanted him to be degrading in how he talked to us both. He was very comfortable to talk to and he let me know he would be in charge.

He gave me instructions on how he wanted me to present her to him and he cautioned me that we would both have to promise to do whatever he told us to and he really pressed me to make sure I really understood what I was asking him to do with us.

he was very calm and relaxed. His experience was clearly understood.

He was absolutely amazing with us when we got together and he showed me what was possible for us.

He was so smooth. He would make everything my wife’s idea or more accurately he would get her to agree to whatever the thing he wanted to happen. He would whisper in her ear after he had got her so excited she would have done whatever he told her to.

I could do an entire post on how he played her like a musical instrument with his amazingly otherworldly true black bull master horse cock.

He broke my touch barrier (with our first bull I only watched and never touched her bull). I thought that would be a line I would never cross. I’m not bi and was very opposed to any kind of man on man interactions.

Well he had other plans and in breaking down all of those barriers he completely changed the course of our dirty little journey.

I went on there about it but the value in having an experienced bull can’t be overstated.

And the contrast between him and my wife added to our excitement for him and for my wife and I.
Thank you for the response.

Since this is a great thread and I know other couples will read this.

I want to make sure that couples don't get the wrong impression. Yes, this bull pushed the boundaries, but he didn't cross any lines. At least, that's what it sounds like. Also, the bull was never trying to get "in between" you and your wife. He knew his role was there to make your wife feel wanted, desired and sexually attractive.

As the husband, your role does change when a bull is in the picture. I want husbands to always be there to support their wives. You must show her love and appreciation everyday. I dont like lazy cuckolds or husbands. In fact, I will sometimes give husbands tasks to show wives more appreciation than normal. Cuckolds (husbands) need to be on their toes. They need to be ready to step up the plate and be the caregiver, provider and emotional support your wives need.

As the bull, I will take care of everything else.

I like networking, which also means I like to connect wives to each other. I like to train more than anything else, and I have had wives who would work together and help each other out. One might coordinate schedules. The other might do the arranging of hosting, hotel rooms, travel arrangements. (this is very handy when I am the bull for a couple out of state).

The husband needs to communicate as things progress. If the husband feels left it, he must speak up. Relationships die, marriages end and divorces happen when the husband decides to become a turtle and retreat from reality. It's the husband's role and responsibility to find his voice and speak up if he feels jealous, left out or if his needs are not being met.

I will frequently give husbands tasks to do, to make sure they are always included.

Back