Searching in Florida for 8 to 10 inches

Because its a troll looking for comments and dick pics
How am I a troll?

I have not said anything negative to anyone or putting anyone down.

Have not asked for anyone to post dick pics either or send them to me. You see how it works, if you like what you see, you can send me a pm, if I like our conversation, i might ask.

Should a woman just accept every and anyone who wants to fuck her, I have a right to like or dislike anyone, I have a right to like certain individuals and dislike certain individuals, without being negative.

There are a few individuals I like, and some i dont. I will take the time with my choices, please and thank you.

How am I a troll?

I have not said anything negative to anyone or putting anyone down.

Have not asked for anyone to post dick pics either or send them to me. You see how it works, if you like what you see, you can send me a pm, if I like our conversation, i might ask.

Should a woman just accept every and anyone who wants to fuck her, I have a right to like or dislike anyone, I have a right to like certain individuals and dislike certain individuals, without being negative.

There are a few individuals I like, and some i dont. I will take the time with my choices, please and thank you.
Stick to your guns...I had the same issue when finding a bbc for my ex. If you don't pick someone they cry about it. It's very common ,or ,they don't even shoe up. 2 most common things you will deal with. Some people can't except that it's " your fantasy"

Back