Searching for a Cuck

Hi, what is your idea of how the cuckold relationship should work? What would you like to do and not do with me as your cucky?

Hi. Im Paul 38 sub White cuck from Germany.
Since a Former black teammate Made a Joke about our "size Difference" under the shower after Training and If i need Help with my girlfriend i fantasize about being a cuck, specially for a BBC. My biggest Fantasy is about getting cucked by a black couple or being a cuck for a black Woman which needs more. I Love the Idea of sexual black superiority. So IT would be Not my fault and Just Natural to be sexual inferior. I Love to worship and to sacrifice my proud for her pleausure...
Im from Germany and would Love to BE your online cuck with the Option to travel to UK for real live Submission...

Would Love and honored by your Attention

Hi. Im Paul 38 sub White cuck from Germany.
Since a Former black teammate Made a Joke about our "size Difference" under the shower after Training and If i need Help with my girlfriend i fantasize about being a cuck, specially for a BBC. My biggest Fantasy is about getting cucked by a black couple or being a cuck for a black Woman which needs more. I Love the Idea of sexual black superiority. So IT would be Not my fault and Just Natural to be sexual inferior. I Love to worship and to sacrifice my proud for her pleausure...
Im from Germany and would Love to BE your online cuck with the Option to travel to UK for real live Submission...

Would Love and honored by your Attention
Hi

Все еще в поисках рогоносца, большинство куколдов, которых я здесь встречал, слишком пугаются расстояния между нами.
Если вы не курица и хотите стать куколдом для черной сексуальной королевы, подойдите ко мне, давайте поговорим.
Привет. Я не против поболтать.

Good day Ebony Lady

I live in Switzerland and I am a 53 year old cuckold, I am 182cm tall and weigh 82kg. I love black women, want to serve them, lick them for hours and also like to be trained to drin.k their golden shower to the last drop.
My slave cock has shrunk from 17cm to a ridiculous 12cm. I wish I had an even smaller ridiculous dick.

Respectfully
maslow

Attachments

• IMG_4765.JPG
    IMG_4765.JPG
    538.4 KB · Views: 0
  • balkon.jpg
    balkon.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3322.jpg
    3322.jpg
    746.1 KB · Views: 0