Scared/confused about your feelings for Black Cock? Please message me.

You may feel confusion or fear or any sort of feelings about your (maybe new) feelings for Big Black Cock. This is totally normal and YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I have been where you are and can help with a lot of the thoughts you're having. Trust me, for a long time I've had probably all of them. Please comment here and I’ll message you:)
Very much explaining myself

You may feel confusion or fear or any sort of feelings about your (maybe new) feelings for Big Black Cock. This is totally normal and YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I have been where you are and can help with a lot of the thoughts you're having. Trust me, for a long time I've had probably all of them. Please comment here and I’ll message you:)
Let’s talk

This has been me for the last few years

I know Im attracted to a certain type of Black man very much, and to other types a far lesser degree. But, im confused as to how I might best attract such a man. Should i be a little feminine? Should i be myself, which is rather masculine. Or something else I should consider? Sexuality is a confusing thing for us Bi cuckold types i feel. Message me to chat, i would be happy to talk with anyone who has experience or strong feelings on this.

I know Im attracted to a certain type of Black man very much, and to other types a far lesser degree. But, im confused as to how I might best attract such a man. Should i be a little feminine? Should i be myself, which is rather masculine. Or something else I should consider? Sexuality is a confusing thing for us Bi cuckold types i feel. Message me to chat, i would be happy to talk with anyone who has experience or strong feelings on this.
DM me if you want to chat about it

Back