SBF for SWM Cuck

Mecc4Fun

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Seems like I am not having much luck finding a local cuck so opening up my radius. Seeking a FIT and SINGLE male 35-50 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Encourage me being a cum slut. Must like being pegged. Read my profile.

I'm not interested in one liners especially if you have nothing on your profile. Be respectful and have a sense of humor. If you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping. Thanks!

P.S. I'm not on here much but I will reply.

Mecca xox

Seems like I am not having much luck finding a local cuck so opening up my radius. Seeking a FIT and SINGLE male 35-50 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Encourage me being a cum slut. Must like being pegged. Read my profile.

I'm not interested in one liners especially if you have nothing on your profile. Be respectful and have a sense of humor. If you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping. Thanks!

Mecca xox
Hi from Long Island

Mecca xox
I am interested from LI

Mecca xox
Hey my Queen I’m younger than 35 but I’m very loyal and live in Hudson valley. I will be devoted to you if given the chance. Hope to hear from you 😘

Attachments

• EF1D881A-5B29-4BF7-BF79-3168C4B107F1.jpeg
    EF1D881A-5B29-4BF7-BF79-3168C4B107F1.jpeg
    897.4 KB · Views: 12
Back