Savannah Georgia GB wanted! We are REAL

Then why not get verified? Same question has been asked and instructions posted multiple times.
Why verify, we verify after screening. We sadly were ghosted today again by someone here “ verified “ we have met two great guys here, but ghosted, fakes or picture hounds by twenty plus. We are REAL and lifestyle couple for nine years.

I get that verified people can ghost someone but that’s a personality issue. Verifying lets people help know you are not some creepy dude posing as a woman or just stalking someone to ******* or ******* them later. Yes, verify many times before meeting someone but I personally will not entertain the idea of a long discussion, much less meeting someone that doesn’t even take the very short time it takes to verify.
That’s said - to each her or his own.

I get that verified people can ghost someone but that’s a personality issue. Verifying lets people help know you are not some creepy dude posing as a woman or just stalking someone to ******* or ******* them later. Yes, verify many times before meeting someone but I personally will not entertain the idea of a long discussion, much less meeting someone that doesn’t even take the very short time it takes to verify.
That’s said - to each her or his own.
We absolutely verify by another way, a way that shows you are who you say AND THE LOCATION and not just pictures and videos, or chit chat. We have been a lifestyle couple for almost nine years, we know what we are doing.

Looking for three or four friends for Sam first GB, maybe regular at your house as house entertainment. We are looking for serious inquiries only. Message if you can verify and interested View attachment 5099444View attachment 5099447View attachment 5099449

Back