I'm a former straight masculine white guy. I am now a smooth, fem, BBC addicted sissy slut. I am obsessed with worshiping hung black men. I have a thick, smooth, white bubble butt with a tight hole, give excellent head (totally worship your entire package), and am DDF/vaccinated with proof of my status. Not opposed to safe encounters either. Looking for meetups irl.

Attachments

• IMG-2102.jpg
    IMG-2102.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 247
  • AA40457D-E13E-49BB-BD0A-3826BBD14904.png
    AA40457D-E13E-49BB-BD0A-3826BBD14904.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 163
I'm a former straight masculine white guy. I am now a smooth, fem, BBC addicted sissy slut. I am obsessed with worshiping hung black men. I have a thick, smooth, white bubble butt with a tight hole, give excellent head (totally worship your entire package), and am DDF/vaccinated with proof of my status. Not opposed to safe encounters either. Looking for meetups irl.
Goddamn 🖤beautiful baby

Hey, I am in a similar situation and am going to attempt my first sissy experience very soon. It would be great if we could meet and you could help me with outfit, makeup, heels, etc. I’m in NE SATX near converse. Hope to be able to chat with you and meet.

Hey, I am in a similar situation and am going to attempt my first sissy experience very soon. It would be great if we could meet and you could help me with outfit, makeup, heels, etc. I’m in NE SATX near converse. Hope to be able to chat with you and meet.
Sure. Send me a dm.

Sweet!

Back