Sanibel FL mid June

Hello! 50F fiancé but looks much younger and I are going to Sanibel mid June to tie the knot. We are not into humiliation and are very much in love. But we do love the lifestyle.

Would love to find a handsome, well built, well hung black gentleman to please the wife while we are there. Do have some family to navigate but can schedule.

want to fuck my bride on her wedding day/night?

Attachments

• E36887B5-3A5D-4296-BEA9-C0800C01CCA0.jpeg
    E36887B5-3A5D-4296-BEA9-C0800C01CCA0.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 171
Hello! 50F fiancé but looks much younger and I are going to Sanibel mid June to tie the knot. We are not into humiliation and are very much in love. But we do love the lifestyle.

Would love to find a handsome, well built, well hung black gentleman to please the wife while we are there. Do have some family to navigate but can schedule.

Thank you! Will try to get this done this weekend. I know it makes a difference.

Hey there

So how did it go?

Back