Visiting Denver October 13-16 2023

Couple new to the style looking for our first experience, looking for a clean well endowed gentleman to show me the ropes. Hubby is into watching, joining in he is not into humiliation but is fine with cleanups and depending on the other guy he is fine with cleaning him after to with permission from me. This is our first time but know what we would like it been a long fantasy of ours we both share. Please be respectful looking for someone 30s to mid to late 50s. Preferably straight but ok with hubbys duties.

Couple new to the style looking for our first experience, looking for a clean well endowed gentleman to show me the ropes. Hubby is into watching, joining in he is not into humiliation but is fine with cleanups and depending on the other guy he is fine with cleaning him after to with permission from me. This is our first time but know what we would like it been a long fantasy of ours we both share. Please be respectful looking for someone 30s to mid to late 50s. Preferably straight but ok with hubbys duties.
I’m in Denver

Back