Sandals resorts

Serious question - what is the best way to approach the subject (e.g. with one of the butlers)? Is there a best time of day (because they leave the resort overnight) or in a particular place? We are going to be in one of the butler suites with the little private pool, but don't want to offend anyone by asking the question.
Hey guys ,sent you a message.

The problem you are going to encounter is that most resorts and cruise ships have a very strict policy about employees having sex with guests. If you do play with someone at Sandals they are taking a huge risk of being fired. We were on a Celebrity cruise where two crew members were fired and dropped of on an island in the middle of no where for having sex with two female passengers. I was shocked at how little the girls cared about the guys loosing their jobs. I won't attempt to seduce the staff for that reason.

Secondly getting your wife hit on at a major resort is somewhat unlikely. It's a huge risk for the staff. How do they know you are looking for something different? I case you hadn't seen them headlines we live in a nation with a very large number of Karen's! Hit on the wrong girl, she goes into Whiney Bitch Mode and you are no longer employees.

I agree with the suggestion to go to Hedonism. Hedonism is a 24 hour naked cocktail party. Everyone knows why they are there. There are no hidden agendas. I've met a lot of women who had no intention of going naked spend the entire week on the nude side. The reason is that it's a comfortable environment for women. That way she gets comfortable being naked in sexual situations. There is also a good chance you'll find playmates. It's also very likely she will want to return next year.

The problem you are going to encounter is that most resorts and cruise ships have a very strict policy about employees having sex with guests. If you do play with someone at Sandals they are taking a huge risk of being fired. We were on a Celebrity cruise where two crew members were fired and dropped of on an island in the middle of no where for having sex with two female passengers. I was shocked at how little the girls cared about the guys loosing their jobs. I won't attempt to seduce the staff for that reason.

Secondly getting your wife hit on at a major resort is somewhat unlikely. It's a huge risk for the staff. How do they know you are looking for something different? I case you hadn't seen them headlines we live in a nation with a very large number of Karen's! Hit on the wrong girl, she goes into Whiney Bitch Mode and you are no longer employees.

I agree with the suggestion to go to Hedonism. Hedonism is a 24 hour naked cocktail party. Everyone knows why they are there. There are no hidden agendas. I've met a lot of women who had no intention of going naked spend the entire week on the nude side. The reason is that it's a comfortable environment for women. That way she gets comfortable being naked in sexual situations. There is also a good chance you'll find playmates. It's also very likely she will want to return next year.
A very thoughtful gesture but i think older the employee the better because people above 40+ age bracket have a certain maturity over a mid 20's person on the deck or the resort. It all comes down to what's going on in recruiter's head.

Back