San Diego-Dance Instructor To Seduce Wife

Seeking Dance instructor to seduce curvy white wife (natural 36D-28-36). View attachment 4460372
Good luck. If your wife is unaware of what is happening, this isn't going to work at all. Consent and boundaries are so key to trust in a relationship, so if she doesnt know what you are doing - this is a disaster waiting to happen. Any BBC that thinks this is a good idea, then you must enjoy getting into legal trouble.

If you are serious about moving forward, there are better ways of going about it.

Good luck. If your wife is unaware of what is happening, this isn't going to work at all. Consent and boundaries are so key to trust in a relationship, so if she doesnt know what you are doing - this is a disaster waiting to happen. Any BBC that thinks this is a good idea, then you must enjoy getting into legal trouble.

If you are serious about moving forward, there are better ways of going about it.
Have you seen him post previously or are just suspecting that he may not be genuine with his post?

Have you seen him post previously or are just suspecting that he may not be genuine with his post?
Doesnt matter. Anyone that is "serious" and trying to meet someone is more clear in their posts, and communication. The minute someone starts to sound shady or can't answer direct questions, is the minute you need to ask yourself - should I trust this post and this person or not?

Trust is the single most important thing behind clear communication. If his wife is fully aware of what he is doing, its a simple reply to my question. Like any real cuckold and any married man that has an open relationship with his wife is NOT offended or bothered by my question. In fact, they are glad that other people arent being shady too.

We all need to be honest. The problem so far on this site is that most people are lying through their teeth and then FEIGN outrage when they are called out for being fabricators of the truth. There is a thread for "Made up stories".
If it turns you on to create fictitious stories about the LS, then there are a lot of people who go to those posts to read these really involved and amazing stories. But the key is "THEY ARE NOT REAL!!"

There is nothing wrong with fantasy, but when the person making up the fantasy cant tell the difference between fantasy and real life - then we all have a problem.

If this person is being honest, reply to my question. They posted yesterday. Let's see how long it takes for them to respond. Remember, they posted "Seeking" to meet someone, correct? When was the last time you told your wife you would do something and then forgot to to do it? Was she happy or mad at you? The clock is ticking on this guy....tick, tick, tick.

Back