San Diego Bull looking for sensual couple.

SocalBBC18

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
28 yo bull, I have a lot of experience in the hotwife/ cuckold scene, I have had decent interaction on this site most of the time.Open to all couples or women . For mfm or watch me pound her with my bbc. Very mature and respectful and clean looking for the same. Also open to cuckold couples. Serious real people only please! looking to link up . pm for details , no fakes, no flakes . Check my profile posts, I'm the real deal. Looking for new short-term and long-term partners in the Southern California region.

Good looking, athletically fit, College educated. clean, cut, smooth bodied black gentleman looking for a fit, clean, sane couple that are open-minded. I enjoy being around a sexually positive couple that isn't afraid to explore new horizons. Not looking for quantity but quality couples that I can enjoy fun times with. I'm educated and articulate with the ability to hold an intellectual conversation so please be able to do the same, though I don't plan to do much if any talking . Can host with discretion.Also avaible to travel . Available for select weekday play and open for most weekends. shoot me a dm or kik if serious and interested.

Attachments

• 95FAAA1B-18E4-453E-A44A-AD8071BEABB9.jpeg
    95FAAA1B-18E4-453E-A44A-AD8071BEABB9.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 88
  • D6AFAA3A-81A3-400F-AC62-E4FC41B6EC0A.jpeg
    D6AFAA3A-81A3-400F-AC62-E4FC41B6EC0A.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3871.JPG
    IMG_3871.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 78
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4385.jpg
    IMG_4385.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 85
28 yo bull, I have a lot of experience in the hotwife/ cuckold scene, I have had decent interaction on this site most of the time.Open to all couples or women . For mfm or watch me pound her with my bbc. Very mature and respectful and clean looking for the same. Also open to cuckold couples. Serious real people only please! looking to link up . pm for details , no fakes, no flakes . Check my profile posts, I'm the real deal. Looking for new short-term and long-term partners in the Southern California region.

Good looking, athletically fit, College educated. clean, cut, smooth bodied black gentleman looking for a fit, clean, sane couple that are open-minded. I enjoy being around a sexually positive couple that isn't afraid to explore new horizons. Not looking for quantity but quality couples that I can enjoy fun times with. I'm educated and articulate with the ability to hold an intellectual conversation so please be able to do the same, though I don't plan to do much if any talking . Can host with discretion.Also avaible to travel . Available for select weekday play and open for most weekends. shoot me a dm or kik if serious and interested.
Next time we are out there, once travel opens up again, we should hook up.

Back