San Diego Adult Theater tonight (Barnett Super Store)❤️

8pm ~ 10pm tonight. Looking to stroke & suck respectful bbc in theater or private booth for first time! 😘 🍆
Private residence ( downtown) is even more comfy!!...hapPy HoLLa - dAZe!!

Attachments

• IMG_20221210_144022.jpg
    IMG_20221210_144022.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20221117_141406.jpg
    IMG_20221117_141406.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20221112_153450.jpg
    IMG_20221112_153450.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20221023_170425.jpg
    IMG_20221023_170425.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 20
U know what bobby boy? U reminded me about the games like photoshopping or whatever it's called where thieves steal faces & body pics as their own.
Interesting but I am curious why I would remind you of "photoshopping or whatever it's called where thieves steal faces & body pics as their own."
I know that you and your photos are real and you know the photos and videos of my wife and I are real since you have see my wife and I naked and we have seen you naked. You also know my wife acts when she was sucking your big black cock and when she had intense orgasms while your big black cock was fucking in my wife's unprotected married white cunt.
I was just thinking about how exciting it was when you played with my wife's big naked white TiTs and sucked her nipples at Seaport Village boardwalk and on the street a couple of blocks from SDPD headquarters.

Interesting but I am curious why I would remind you of "photoshopping or whatever it's called where thieves steal faces & body pics as their own."
I know that you and your photos are real and you know the photos and videos of my wife and I are real since you have see my wife and I naked and we have seen you naked. You also know my wife acts when she was sucking your big black cock and when she had intense orgasms while your big black cock was fucking in my wife's unprotected married white cunt.
I was just thinking about how exciting it was when you played with my wife's big naked white TiTs and sucked her nipples at Seaport Village boardwalk and on the street a couple of blocks from SDPD headquarters.
I don't know? It just did....it's really a message for all the fakes here on this site that see my card...for instance: this morning I received a text that said only..."hey"

I don't know? It just did....it's really a message for all the fakes here on this site that see my card...for instance: this morning I received a text that said only..."hey"
Why text some one with no intention to chat?? Sh_t like this....just hey from 213 area code....no pic either Too all the insincere reading this message: "Please do not contact unless sincere"..??

I understand your frustration. I don't worry about people being fakes unless we set up a meeting and they don't show up, which has happened to us a few times. That is really frustrating.

Back