Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
There’s a place called Pleasures, it’s a adult store but also a adult theater/arcade. As you enter the building you’re greeted with a normal sex shop, you know brightly lit, covered in product ad’s and isles with all your sex shop wonders. Anyways I had to ask the cashier for assistance and they set me up and directed me up the stairs to a separate part of the store.
It’s dimly lit unlike their downstairs, the sounds of moaning and clapping coming faintly from all directions. There are a few chairs an unmanned desk and a few older arcade games . As I look around more I see doorways covered in sheets leading into even darker rooms.. and all of a sudden a feeling took over me, but I couldn’t name it in the moment and really still can’t. Slowly I stepped forward to explored the room closest to me. Entertaining the dark room I’m greeted with an empty couch facing a screen, it was showing a video of a slut just like me getting her holes pounded by a group of black men. I looked around to see if anyone was watching it but it was too dark. The room is faintly lit by the screen but only enough to really see the couch directly in front of it perfectly lit, inviting even and some portions of the wall.
From what I could tell screens spaced in different sections were the only lighting. As I continued through the winding maze of rooms. I stumbled upon another room in it was a loveseat, a couch for two facing a large screen( the seats facing away from the entrance and as you enter the screen is on the opposite side of the room facing you. On the screen was a attractive black man, nude from the waist down stroking his massive glistening cock. I looked around for a second and then decided I should have a seat and watch. Picking the couch for two I sat in the middle, it took me a second to get comfortable and while sitting I found the remote on the arm rest.

After getting comfortable I begun watching him stroke the length of his cock, watching his cock twitch as he neared the tip. Watching him stroke as time went by. I grew more and more aroused the closer I watched him edge to orgasm, I knew it was turning me on almost instantly. Grabbing my own thighs, biting my lip, playing at my nipples through my top, rocking my hips back and forth, rubbing over my skirt against my clit, loudly whimpering as I grow more needy … I must have looked like a bitch in heat, getting off in what’s basically public because I can’t fight my urge for BBC. I tell you while I was sitting there watching him stroke, something switched in me the moment I saw his cock shooting ropes of cum across the screen. I looked over my shoulder & around the dark screen lit room and couldn’t see anyone, ( I guess that was my deciding moment) without thinking or hesitating I stuck my hand down between my thighs and started rubbing my already wet pussy.
I flipped through the channels rubbing myself edging myself to BBC content and stumbled on to a Blacked ******* video. “white sluts for BBC” flashed as sluts like me worshiped massive black cocks getting stretched and pounded. I played with myself viciously watching thick girthy black cocks stretch tight sluts wish it was me . The more I watched the more viciously I rubbed my now dripping cunt, feeling my body swell and knowing I was growing closer to cumming. I put my feet up onto the couch and spread my legs, now instead of rubbing myself I begun fingering .
A forceful stream erupts from me as I squirt from the couch onto the couch and floor before me, I let out a moan as I begin verbally begging for more. More what ? idk, besides the point. As I am in the middle of cumming I hear clapping, I’ve heard the clapping of fucking since I’ve entered here it phased me none.. I was in bliss, thoughtless during a well needed orgasm. With the sound of what I was watching, my whimpers and begging plus the sounds coming from other screens i hadn’t noticed the clapping continuing, not until there was a voice that brought me back to reality in a soft whisper of a voice I hear “ Fuck I love white girls who love black cock” Im not sure what it was but in that moment I immediately looked over my shoulder and saw two figures looming in the doorway….

There’s a place called Pleasures, it’s a adult store but also a adult theater/arcade. As you enter the building you’re greeted with a normal sex shop, you know brightly lit, covered in product ad’s and isles with all your sex shop wonders. Anyways I had to ask the cashier for assistance and they set me up and directed me up the stairs to a separate part of the store.
It’s dimly lit unlike their downstairs, the sounds of moaning and clapping coming faintly from all directions. There are a few chairs an unmanned desk and a few older arcade games . As I look around more I see doorways covered in sheets leading into even darker rooms.. and all of a sudden a feeling took over me, but I couldn’t name it in the moment and really still can’t. Slowly I stepped forward to explored the room closest to me. Entertaining the dark room I’m greeted with an empty couch facing a screen, it was showing a video of a slut just like me getting her holes pounded by a group of black men. I looked around to see if anyone was watching it but it was too dark. The room is faintly lit by the screen but only enough to really see the couch directly in front of it perfectly lit, inviting even and some portions of the wall.
From what I could tell screens spaced in different sections were the only lighting. As I continued through the winding maze of rooms. I stumbled upon another room in it was a loveseat, a couch for two facing a large screen( the seats facing away from the entrance and as you enter the screen is on the opposite side of the room facing you. On the screen was a attractive black man, nude from the waist down stroking his massive glistening cock. I looked around for a second and then decided I should have a seat and watch. Picking the couch for two I sat in the middle, it took me a second to get comfortable and while sitting I found the remote on the arm rest.

After getting comfortable I begun watching him stroke the length of his cock, watching his cock twitch as he neared the tip. Watching him stroke as time went by. I grew more and more aroused the closer I watched him edge to orgasm, I knew it was turning me on almost instantly. Grabbing my own thighs, biting my lip, playing at my nipples through my top, rocking my hips back and forth, rubbing over my skirt against my clit, loudly whimpering as I grow more needy … I must have looked like a bitch in heat, getting off in what’s basically public because I can’t fight my urge for BBC. I tell you while I was sitting there watching him stroke, something switched in me the moment I saw his cock shooting ropes of cum across the screen. I looked over my shoulder & around the dark screen lit room and couldn’t see anyone, ( I guess that was my deciding moment) without thinking or hesitating I stuck my hand down between my thighs and started rubbing my already wet pussy.
I flipped through the channels rubbing myself edging myself to BBC content and stumbled on to a Blacked ******* video. “white sluts for BBC” flashed as sluts like me worshiped massive black cocks getting stretched and pounded. I played with myself viciously watching thick girthy black cocks stretch tight sluts wish it was me . The more I watched the more viciously I rubbed my now dripping cunt, feeling my body swell and knowing I was growing closer to cumming. I put my feet up onto the couch and spread my legs, now instead of rubbing myself I begun fingering .
A forceful stream erupts from me as I squirt from the couch onto the couch and floor before me, I let out a moan as I begin verbally begging for more. More what ? idk, besides the point. As I am in the middle of cumming I hear clapping, I’ve heard the clapping of fucking since I’ve entered here it phased me none.. I was in bliss, thoughtless during a well needed orgasm. With the sound of what I was watching, my whimpers and begging plus the sounds coming from other screens i hadn’t noticed the clapping continuing, not until there was a voice that brought me back to reality in a soft whisper of a voice I hear “ Fuck I love white girls who love black cock” Im not sure what it was but in that moment I immediately looked over my shoulder and saw two figures looming in the doorway….
Wonderfully sexy story, but it sounds like a beginning! Is there more?

Back