San Antonio white couple looking for a BIG BLACK COCK to stretch our holes out

We are a white couple in need of a big black cock for sex. My wife wants to watch me suck one and get my asshole gaped by a bbc as he empties his balls deep inside me. After that she wants me to pull her legs back and help her take the same bbc cock and have me watch as he stretches her pussy and makes her cum all over it. She has big white tits with hot pink nipples a big pale white ass and the tightest pussy I have ever felt. She has never felt a big black cock but likes the big black dildo we have both trained with. I like the way it feels too!

Very nice to see a couple who wants to surrender all their holes together, having done this you are in for a wonderful yet humbling experience! This will level the playing field for you and your wife as you both surrender you holes for the bulls use and pleasure! Enjoy!

We are a white couple in need of a big black cock for sex. My wife wants to watch me suck one and get my asshole gaped by a bbc as he empties his balls deep inside me. After that she wants me to pull her legs back and help her take the same bbc cock and have me watch as he stretches her pussy and makes her cum all over it. She has big white tits with hot pink nipples a big pale white ass and the tightest pussy I have ever felt. She has never felt a big black cock but likes the big black dildo we have both trained with. I like the way it feels too!
Sounds hot as hell!
I'd love to see my wife feeling a big black cock stretching her pussy for the first time, and to suck them both before and after.
Glad to know that there are other people in San Antonio with similar desires!

Hope to hear that you found some one to do this to you.

Me and my gal like the same thing and I've got bbcs to do this we just haven't got to it yet. We can put together a group deal with several bbcs if wanted. We are seeking people to get freaky with.

Sounds hot as hell!
I'd love to see my wife feeling a big black cock stretching her pussy for the first time, and to suck them both before and after.
Glad to know that there are other people in San Antonio with similar desires!
It would be nice to have a group of couples into this I know plenty of bbcs for group action

I asked 5 of my black friends if they had other well hung friends that would be into gangbanging my next girl friend because I want to find a gf that's into BBC gangbangs. All ,5 said yes so I got 5 groups of bbcs for gangbangs because I want my lady to have all the black cock she can handle I tried black and loved it so they will be gangbanging both of us

Back