SALIVA EXCHANGE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blackrod10, Dec 30, 2013.

1. blackrod10

blackrod10 New Member

India
    hi, do you like saliva exchange during sex?

2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I would be interested to know if anyone doesnt like swapping saliva during sex. I do and presumed everyone does, in the passion of sex- or even heavy kissing- letting a guy leak his saliva into your mouth and down your throat is lovely.
    What always gets me though are the guys who dont want to kiss you when youve sucked them off, its their cum and its ok to be on my lips but not theirs!

willsrvu, michelle sd and blackrod10 like this.
  3. WhiteFlower

WhiteFlower Active Member Gold Member

I always thought it's called kissing, yes i love it

TwoBiFour likes this.
  4. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Kissing is a must for me. The best is when he's buried deep inside me, looking deep into my eyes, and then our mouths meet with such intensity that fireworks go off. Ok, I know, a bit poetic, but the deep kissing really does make it complete.

UrbanGuy and jay22 like this.
  5. UrbanGuy

UrbanGuy Active Member

US
    Kissing is a must when making love or having sex. If not it's just a fuck with no fireworks or passion so you might as well just beat your own meat and jerk off. Nothing more sensual than having a man walk up and kiss his lady with so much passion, that she will ultimately collapse in his arms and give you her all. Nobody on this site never talk about foreplay and sometimes that's better than the sex.

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  6. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Totally agree!!!