SALIVA EXCHANGE

I would be interested to know if anyone doesnt like swapping saliva during sex. I do and presumed everyone does, in the passion of sex- or even heavy kissing- letting a guy leak his saliva into your mouth and down your throat is lovely.
What always gets me though are the guys who dont want to kiss you when youve sucked them off, its their cum and its ok to be on my lips but not theirs!

Kissing is a must for me. The best is when he's buried deep inside me, looking deep into my eyes, and then our mouths meet with such intensity that fireworks go off. Ok, I know, a bit poetic, but the deep kissing really does make it complete.

Kissing is a must for me. The best is when he's buried deep inside me, looking deep into my eyes, and then our mouths meet with such intensity that fireworks go off. Ok, I know, a bit poetic, but the deep kissing really does make it complete.
Kissing is a must when making love or having sex. If not it's just a fuck with no fireworks or passion so you might as well just beat your own meat and jerk off. Nothing more sensual than having a man walk up and kiss his lady with so much passion, that she will ultimately collapse in his arms and give you her all. Nobody on this site never talk about foreplay and sometimes that's better than the sex.

Kissing is a must when making love or having sex. If not it's just a fuck with no fireworks or passion so you might as well just beat your own meat and jerk off. Nothing more sensual than having a man walk up and kiss his lady with so much passion, that she will ultimately collapse in his arms and give you her all. Nobody on this site never talk about foreplay and sometimes that's better than the sex.
Totally agree!!!

Back