Safari Holidays in South Africa, Free State Province, Bloemfontein.

Elsaddd

Female
IMG_20220423_115442_370.JPG

Hello, for those gentlemen who regularly visit South Africa to engage in Safari holiday activities, please consider coming to the Free State province, and I will be available to join you. I grew up at a farm. It was not a game farm, but I am comfortable with the Bushveld experiences. Book on any Game Resort and contact me when you have arrived.
Oh, please note that it is currently winter in South Africa. This country get quite cold during the winter. Be careful and come prepared.
Thank you.

View attachment 5013460

Hello, for those gentlemen who regularly visit South Africa to engage in Safari holiday activities, please consider coming to the Free State province, and I will be available to join you. I grew up at a farm. It was not a game farm, but I am comfortable with the Bushveld experiences. Book on any Game Resort and contact me when you have arrived.
Oh, please note that it is currently winter in South Africa. This country get quite cold during the winter. Be careful and come prepared.
Thank you.
You are gorgeous....would love to get in contact with you

View attachment 5013460

Thank you.
Winter or not, I'm sure you'll find creative ways to warm things up... Show them your warm hospitality....

I travel around the country especially Free State and Bloem - would love to meet up one day maybe, I'm in the Ag industry and visit many farms and resorts - DM me if you interested.

Back