Sacramento mid 30s couple seeking first bull

Thanks for checking this out. Married couple in northern california, new to the lifestyle and to this site (moving on from non-sense reddit). We are looking to chat and possibly meet potential local bulls who are experienced in the cuckold lifestyle. We enjoy chastity and have slowly started to enjoy fantasizing about the cuckold lifestyle. Currently she has become fully dependent on her bbc dildo for her pleasure (yes it was so exciting participating in that development!). We have tried multiple times in the past to find possible bulls on reddit, but people there never read our posts and just throw dick pics in all messages. She is much more focused on personality and forming a connection than she is with slobbering on a big random cock.

It feels like I am approaching the rambling point so I will wrap this up. Ideal partner is older than us (over 35), runner/soccer build, respectful, able to converse and articulates well, and a bonus cherry on top on the sunday would be a vasectomy. We are planning on taking some new verification pics for this site soon, but do have older verified pics on our old reddit page.

Attachments

• 332DA9DD-F8B2-43A5-9683-57F48750B590.png
    332DA9DD-F8B2-43A5-9683-57F48750B590.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 175
Thanks for checking this out. Married couple in northern california, new to the lifestyle and to this site (moving on from non-sense reddit). We are looking to chat and possibly meet potential local bulls who are experienced in the cuckold lifestyle. We enjoy chastity and have slowly started to enjoy fantasizing about the cuckold lifestyle. Currently she has become fully dependent on her bbc dildo for her pleasure (yes it was so exciting participating in that development!). We have tried multiple times in the past to find possible bulls on reddit, but people there never read our posts and just throw dick pics in all messages. She is much more focused on personality and forming a connection than she is with slobbering on a big random cock.

It feels like I am approaching the rambling point so I will wrap this up. Ideal partner is older than us (over 35), runner/soccer build, respectful, able to converse and articulates well, and a bonus cherry on top on the sunday would be a vasectomy. We are planning on taking some new verification pics for this site soon, but do have older verified pics on our old reddit page.
you and i are looking for pretty much the same

I want to wish you guys lots of luck here.

Yes, reddit is full of fools. It sounds like you guys are ready for the next step.
the big thing that I would recommend is talk to your wife about do you want a long term bull, or do you want to have a short term bull.
And short term I mean, like once every couple weeks or once a month, and 3-4 months total. So its just something you do, but its not a big part of your life.

And the reason I say, decide that upfront is because this will help with screening bulls.
If you know you want to see the bull eventually once a week - you need to find out the guys schedule.
Dont be afraid to ask - how much do you work per week? What are your available times?
How often would you want to see my wife?

The last thing you want is your wife to like a guy - and he is NEVER around.
I see this happen too often, so I just want you to think about it beforehand.

Back