Russian slut for BBC

I think it is very sexy this way. The contrast between my white and pink pussy flesh can still be seen against the black cock as it slides in and out of me.
so it's perfectly as I perceive it, is appealing visually see the contrast of my dick and your pussy match, but with mixed vaginal fluids that put the spectacular closing the act

Hallo, from Berlin, Germany. I am originally from Novosibirsk, Russia which is in Siberia. I am a tall curvy blond Russian that absolutely loves big fat black cocks. I am also a cum slut. I am been into BBC for about 2 years now and have enjoyed it very much. I am a three hole kind of girl and I have a phat white ass that was made for black men. View attachment 518082 View attachment 518081 View attachment 518086 View attachment 518084 View attachment 518085 View attachment 518089 View attachment 518088
Hey, i love your curves. Are you looking for a master;)

so it's perfectly as I perceive it, is appealing visually see the contrast of my dick and your pussy match, but with mixed vaginal fluids that put the spectacular closing the act
That is very hot, you just got to add the black cock seed flowing from my pussy and mixing with my vaginal fluids.

I visited some time back maybe it was because we were on base but I was drained dry by the ladies in Munic ...their sole purpose was hold and support my heavy balls and everyday at "tea time" they would take turns attempting to deep throat ...great 3 weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-11-06-15-20.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-11-06-15-20.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 44
Back