Roomate Bull

We recently bought our first house and are looking for a black bull to move in with us. The house is on a private lot with 1/4 acres of land. Includes your own bedroom and bathroom( also used for visitors) and sharred use of the entire rest of the house. Plus the obvious perk of fucking my beautiful fiance whenever you want😉 serious inquiries only please. Will send pics of fiance if you ask
Below is our ideal bull:
•20-35 years old
•athletic build with good stamina
•friendly and charming
•discrete when necessary
•willing to relocate if necessary
•penis size larger that 7.5 inches

We recently bought our first house and are looking for a black bull to move in with us. The house is on a private lot with 1/4 acres of land. Includes your own bedroom and bathroom( also used for visitors) and sharred use of the entire rest of the house. Plus the obvious perk of fucking my beautiful fiance whenever you want😉 serious inquiries only please. Will send pics of fiance if you ask
Below is our ideal bull:
•20-35 years old
•friendly and charming
•discrete when necessary
Where are you located?

Below is our ideal bull:
•20-35 years old
•friendly and charming
•discrete when necessary
Am very interested, can also verify

Back