ROLL CALL NEW ENGLAND!!! SEXY HOTWIVES AND BULLS FROM THE NEW ENGLAND AREA DROP A PIC AND YOUR LOCATION!!!

Doesn't seem to be many folks from RI on this site. I have a feeling that my wife may be on the cusp of taking her BBC fantasies further. Not having a suitable candidate in our social circle doesn't help though. Where do like minded people in the New England area go to meet new friends?
I’m always available

Are there BBC parties in New England for white wives?
Hey 39bbc here from MA looking to put together a group trying to gather whole bunch of people from MA NY OH NJ PA ME NH RI CT to interact make connections with possibilities of getting together. Hoping you are interested and would love to have you be part.
Let me know if your interested and I will send you invite.

NO FLAKES OR FAKES!!!

Hi, NH here! Pics in our profile aplenty....we've been on hiatus, but hoping to get back to playing later this year....
Hi khrissie…. Recently moved to nh ( from mass) and I’m looking for a new bbc hotwife to play with, let’s chat .. bobby

We're in Massachusetts, too and have a question. If we were to meet and the chemistry between us was good, would you be satisfied with a hand job from the white wife while the husband watched, to start?
Hand jobs are always welcomed …. Oldschool at its finest … where in ma are you?

Back