ROLL CALL NEW ENGLAND!!! SEXY HOTWIVES AND BULLS FROM THE NEW ENGLAND AREA DROP A PIC AND YOUR LOCATION!!!

We're in Massachusetts, too and have a question. If we were to meet and the chemistry between us was good, would you be satisfied with a hand job from the white wife while the husband watched, to start?
I honestly can’t answer that one. A lot would depend on how things went overall and how comfortable everyone was. I don’t actually meet new people with any expectations at all other than to meet and and just see what the attraction and situation is. I also haven’t met new people in a while because in normal world I’m all set with a couple of steady ladies. Post Covid I’m curious to see what is left, so who knows

I honestly can’t answer that one. A lot would depend on how things went overall and how comfortable everyone was. I don’t actually meet new people with any expectations at all other than to meet and and just see what the attraction and situation is. I also haven’t met new people in a while because in normal world I’m all set with a couple of steady ladies. Post Covid I’m curious to see what is left, so who knows
Great! We'll reach out to you again, when it's safe to do so.

We're in Massachusetts, too and have a question. If we were to meet and the chemistry between us was good, would you be satisfied with a hand job from the white wife while the husband watched, to start?
A good hand job on the first meeting if there's good chemistry is equivalent to a warm hand shake, absolutely. He can watch and see this BBC erupt all over and in her hand. Great question.

Back