Road trip Virginia to Enterprise, Alabama looking for Mrs first BBC along our route.

Mrs4BBConly

Couple
Mrs is ready for her first BBC. We’re headed out of town on a road trip from Va arriving in Enterprise, Alabama. Our trip is Aug 7th to the 14th and looking for a true 9.5 or more solid BBC to rock her world. We will host in our hotel room. I attached a map of our route. Let us know if you are kn our path and would like to be her first.

Mrs is ready for her first BBC. We’re headed out of town on a road trip from Va arriving in Enterprise, Alabama. Our trip is Aug 7th to the 14th and looking for a true 9.5 or more solid BBC to rock her world. We will host in our hotel room. I attached a map of our route. Let us know if you are kn our path and would like to be her first.
I traveling down to SC going through Al if you like to meet up I drive truck state to state

Interested

Back