Ripped Big Cock Stallion For Your Wife/Girlfriend!

I need it DEEP, HARD & FAST!!! My little bf cant do either! & he cums quick!:(
I'm sorry to hear that, but that's what happens with most men. I cum at least 3-4 times per session. I love to make my woman cum as many times as possible... And only a real man can do that.

Thank you, cuck.
Your welcome stud master!! you are a cuckolds dream stud huge horse cock and ballsack uncircumcised MACHO and a big ego!! i would be honored to suck your huge uncut stud cock and ******* a load of your seed befor you fucked and bred my wifes hot whitetight slit in a peach shaved smooth married pussy!!

Your welcome stud master!! you are a cuckolds dream stud huge horse cock and ballsack uncircumcised MACHO and a big ego!! i would be honored to suck your huge uncut stud cock and ******* a load of your seed befor you fucked and bred my wifes hot whitetight slit in a peach shaved smooth married pussy!!
And you are one good cuck.

My wife would be yours after that mamba-sized blackcock filled her big juicy pussy, I would clean her cunt filled black cum out of here if you told me to....immediately Sir !!

My wife would be yours after that mamba-sized blackcock filled her big juicy pussy, I would clean her cunt filled black cum out of here if you told me to....immediately Sir !!
Wow... You have the smallest dick I have ever seen. I would HATE to be you. Thank god that there are men out there like me that can please your wife.

I have my regulars, man. I keep women on a rotation and I cycle through them. You wife needs to be in that rotation.
wish we could be in your stable ! you are a fucking stud stallion!! i would suck your big stud cock and lic your foreskin and skin you back so i could put your big beautiful cock into my wifes pussy for you stud!

Back