Rimming the Bull

I have done it/ do it with one particular bull my wife has a thing for beyond sex. We have been great friends for a few years (and his personal hygiene is beyond impeccable).

I can tell you now, you have never, EVER seen, felt or heard a man cum so hard than when your tongue is buried deep in his ass as he cums in your wife.

That feeling as his hole loosens and tightens around your tongue while he is climaxing is such an addictive ******* for this submissive cuck and the fact you have helped give this man an orgasm/s he will not only never forget, but also can't achieve without someone willing to submit to such a submissive act.

We have a black man who joins us often and enjoyed my mouth around his cock and balls but also asks my f wife to finger his butt when he is fucking her so one night while licking his balls while he was deep in my lady I started rimming his ass hole n he got so aroused he has told us he loves it. I’ve licked n fingered his tight hole while he is in my lady so much I almost think he wants my cock in him but when ever I rub my cock on his hole he always pushes it away so I return to fingering and licking him.

Back