Reverse pegging as cuck?

Pampix

Male
What are your experiences in reverse pegging? Wearing a strap-on as caged cuck and havin penetrative sex with a girl or a boy?
Here a picture of me with a strap-on in combination with my diaper with the rear end of the strap on in my ass. What a delight! :)DIA-Pampix.jpg

Is there a name for the type of toy in the pic? TY
Generally this toy is called a "strapless dildo". It is ment to be used by woman and inserted in their vagina. My girlfriend bought one to peg me but it is not easy to hold in place without a harness or special panties. Now I use it more myself with the short end in my ass through a hole in my diaper to gently fuck my girlfriend now and then. I think it wors only if yoy have a small penis and balls because otherwise they get in the way of the curve of that dildo. She finds it looks very funy and likes to laugh wit it...

Attachments

• 63792-00.jpg
    63792-00.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Cinta-Peniana-Strap-on-Calcinha-Strapless-Duplo-Vibrador-Feminino-Insercao-Cinta-Peniana-Jogos...jpg
    Cinta-Peniana-Strap-on-Calcinha-Strapless-Duplo-Vibrador-Feminino-Insercao-Cinta-Peniana-Jogos...jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 12
Generally this toy is called a "strapless dildo". It is ment to be used by woman and inserted in their vagina. My girlfriend bought one to peg me but it is not easy to hold in place without a harness or special panties. Now I use it more myself with the short end in my ass through a hole in my diaper to gently fuck my girlfriend now and then. I think it wors only if yoy have a small penis and balls because otherwise they get in the way of the curve of that dildo. She finds it looks very funy and likes to laugh wit it...
Thanks for sharing.
"I think it wors only if yoy have a small penis" - i think it works well if you have a medium sized or even bigger penis. Perfect for DPing your Woman. i like that idea. ;)

Yeah we like that play occasionally as well. It's an interesting mind fuck Usually start off with me caged but she doesn't like that smacking into her for very long. So eventually it becomes DP.

More pics of the use of our strapless diDIA-Pampix-9858.jpgldo with anal input...

Attachments

• DIA-Pampix-9850.jpg
    DIA-Pampix-9850.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DIA-Pampix-9877.jpg
    DIA-Pampix-9877.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DIA-Pampix-9887.jpg
    DIA-Pampix-9887.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DIA-Pampix-9897.jpg
    DIA-Pampix-9897.jpg