Reverse cuckold.. I fuck ebony wives with my big white dick ;)

Well in that case, that is the rarest of rares in this lifestyle. Even more rare than an unicorn. Especially black husbands watching their black wife get fucked by white guy in a cuckold situation. I'm not gonna call it all bullshit, but that ******* jus seems hard to believe. (From my experiences in the lifestyle) Unless u living in an African country or some ******* where its more prevalent

ahah look at all you guys trying to find something fishy about it.. what's up fellas? uncomfortable?

having said that tho this is a forum for mostly white couple and black men so some friction was expected.

There is no race to cuckold lifestyle. Hell you can see Muslim women wanting sex outside marriage with non-Muslim men . So personally don't believe in race-play and superiority. It depends case to case.

ahah look at all you guys trying to find something fishy about it.. what's up fellas? uncomfortable?

having said that tho this is a forum for mostly white couple and black men so some friction was expected.
It's not anything to be uncomfortable about or worried about. Like I said it's extremely rare for black wives to be shared like that (in my 8 years of experience in the lifestyle). Especially when the husband is black. From my personal experience growing up around black women my whole life, majority aint going after white guys. Obviously it doesn't apply to all black women. So i jus found it quite interesting that u had at least 5 different black women u were smashing. Not that it's impossible, but i repeat extremely RARE

The site is suppose to be for interracial play. But your observation is correct .

Probably happens in real life, but like others said - extremely rare. There's an increasing amount of interracial sex happening between white men and black women especially on college campuses, but still well below that of white women and black men. I've also heard of some black women into being dominated by white men sexually in a sort of BDSM or race play (I'm talking sexual fantasy play only here).
I don't think black cuck/white bull will ever be that common because the sexual performance and size stereotypes are applied to black men, not other men. Also, throughout a lot of history the focus has mainly been the "light" female and "dark" male pairing which is what makes this lifestyle so appealing to some because the contrast is most obvious.

Back