Resorts with erotic massage

On our 2nd trip to Desire Pearl, we did the Couples Sensual Massage. It was the one of the hottest experiences of my life! It was Sensual, Erotic and Classy...not sleazy. We were on separate tables, each with our own masseuse. The massage starts out awesome...and just gets better. We both had a cloth covering our eyes...but I was NOT going to keep my eyes covered as I watched my beautiful, blonde conservative wife have her natural tits and pussy massaged, while my masseuse stroked my cock. My wife informed me after that she had 1 beautiful orgasm and was close to another. It culminated with me moving to her table and the masseuses actually guided my cock into my wife's pussy and pushed my ass to make sure that I would go balls deep. We continued to Fuck and the masseuses left the room. We are going back for our 3rd trip in April...I'm going to encourage my wife to have a Male (Masseur) this time...I can only hope that he is Black!

On our 2nd trip to Desire Pearl, we did the Couples Sensual Massage. It was the one of the hottest experiences of my life! It was Sensual, Erotic and Classy...not sleazy. We were on separate tables, each with our own masseuse. The massage starts out awesome...and just gets better. We both had a cloth covering our eyes...but I was NOT going to keep my eyes covered as I watched my beautiful, blonde conservative wife have her natural tits and pussy massaged, while my masseuse stroked my cock. My wife informed me after that she had 1 beautiful orgasm and was close to another. It culminated with me moving to her table and the masseuses actually guided my cock into my wife's pussy and pushed my ass to make sure that I would go balls deep. We continued to Fuck and the masseuses left the room. We are going back for our 3rd trip in April...I'm going to encourage my wife to have a Male (Masseur) this time...I can only hope that he is Black!
Where is Desire Pearl ?

Back