Request to Post Your Wife's/Girlfriend's Photos

image.jpeg image.jpeg We went out clubbing with our regular BBC last night and once again my beautiful wife delivered an amazing performance. It's wonderful to see them dancing in a club together and watching people's faces as they try and work out what is going on. Last night she even told a group of females that I was her husband and that the BBC is her lover and then proceeded to snog him in front of them. They loved it and the one woman said how lucky we was to have a relationship like that and then proceeded to kiss the wife. Have posted pics of some of the fun back at the hotel where they made love in front of me for several hours before asking me to clean her up. The best wife I could ask for. Xximage.jpeg

Dont think so, tried talking few times, she just laughed it off
On the other hand when bit trashed she's very very friendly to blk men
Visit Caribbean every yr & she loves going topless around the locals on beach, so...

Dont think so, tried talking few times, she just laughed it off
On the other hand when bit trashed she's very very friendly to blk men
Visit Caribbean every yr & she loves going topless around the locals on beach, so...

So I need to talk to your wife! Especially if you want any chance of your fantasy becoming a reality. Also, why pretend you're a couple if your wife knows nothing about this and YOUR membership to the site?

If/when I get her on here I'll have her write u
Where else would someone looking for this go except here?
It's her I'm trying to get involved so we are a couple

Back