Reppin' Asian Women

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Ain't it a shame that there aren't as much Asian women in here talking about their own desires/feelings towards black men, or the whole interracial experience? Almost as if Asian women tend to fall off the map/radar when such gets talked about. Why is there few talk about Asian women being with brothers?

For the brothers in here: If you have one or two hangups you've most likely encountered when it comes to Asian women, please put your words to the microphone in here.

IMG_2764.jpeg

whitedevil, Orientalpuss and sunson like this.
  2. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

Personally speaking, I've never had a hangup when it comes to Asian women. Asian/Black relationships seems to be more common in certain places in the U.S. For example, when I went to Los Angles a few years ago, I seen a lot of Asian women with Black men; it seemed like the norm.

I created a thread showing Asian women and Black men - Asians & Blacks - and I don't even bother to post to it anymore. While there are some people that showed interest in the thread, it didn't seem popular as a whole. However, I can't be upset about that; the name of the site is blacktowhite after all.

3. phil1952

phil1952 Member

we have a large asian population in sydney. Have popped a few they dont seem to be big fans of big black cocks. But once they have been fucked i get a lot of repeat interest

Orientalpuss likes this.
  4. Orientalpuss

Orientalpuss Active Member Real Person

Let it be known....this Asian here is a BIG FAN!!!

HUGEBLACKSNAKE likes this.
  5. flakko6969

flakko6969 New Member

With Asian females just depends on where they grew up in my opinion.

6. sunson

sunson Member

.Other than in certain pockets of the West Coast of the USA (LA, SF Bay, and Seattle), Asian females are not that interested in engaging BMs. Economic and social status are contributing factors. They DO have a STRONG desire for WMs (across the economic spectrum), even more than they prefer their own Asian Males.

If more Asian Females were interested in BMs, it would be easier for BMs to even 'conceptualize them' as sexually desirable. Its hard to be attracted to something that is rarely attracted to you...

...I'm just sayin'.

I've seen some SMOKIN Asian women, but they are typically with WMs, seldom with Asian Males, never with BMs.

7. Orientalpuss

Orientalpuss Active Member Real Person

Very well summarised and all true....esp the WM bit.

But for us who ARE interested, we are obsessed....

sunson likes this.
  8. sunson

sunson Member

WMs see Asian Females as 'softer, sweeter, different, and more sexually submissive than WFs'.

BMs see White Females as 'softer, sweeter, different, and more sexually submissive than BFs'.

...Essentially, WMs have come to realize they can sexually dominate (spirit + body) all females except BFs.

...Essentially, BMs have come to realize they can sexually dominate (spirit + body) all females, with zero ethnic exceptions.

9. six56

six56 Well-Known Member

Asian friend that would be ideal for some BBC...
    52.jpg 385870_10101092667108173_2220755_67584309_756139468_n.jpg n2220755_33587049_3762.jpg

tripod75 and whitedevil like this.
  10. whtboi

whtboi New Member

ya i like watching asian chicks get down to 17105_boab_013b_123_948lo.jpg

whitedevil likes this.
  11. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    For the Asian ladies in here... I hope you as well keep on spreading the news for it, cos a lot of Asian women walking around that need a black man by their side and aren't getting any.