Does Marjorie Taylor Greene need some black dick to calm her down and mellow her out some?

• No, she's just enjoying her MAGA status

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No she's good as she is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mjt1030

Male
The idea of something just totally out of the box came to me. Sometimes, when you run into a drought, get distracted over issues, or overwhelmed with issues, you just might need some relaxation. I'll bet some prominent people do unusual or image changing things, but not in public. My thoughts settled to Marjorie Taylor Greene. With as much hell as she raises, lunacy she espouses, and just plain b.s. she says, maybe she needs to relax a little. The remedy could be some good ol' fashion black dick fucking, good enough to calm her down. Not serious, just a hypothetical question.

The idea of something just totally out of the box came to me. Sometimes, when you run into a drought, get distracted over issues, or overwhelmed with issues, you just might need some relaxation. I'll bet some prominent people do unusual or image changing things, but not in public. My thoughts settled to Marjorie Taylor Greene. With as much hell as she raises, lunacy she espouses, and just plain b.s. she says, maybe she needs to relax a little. The remedy could be some good ol' fashion black dick fucking, good enough to calm her down. Not serious, just a hypothetical question.
You're so Awesomely Correct. I think 12 inches of BBC will remedy that problem!

Back