Redheads getting blacked

My wife Christine is the nerdy, pale white redhead with a huge donkey butt type.
Even in her 50's, she was too naive to know what was going to happen to her as
a teacher in Chicago Public High Schools. Like you say, for whatever reason, she
gave in to the guys fairly quickly and without much of a fight.
I love pale redheads.

My wife Christine is the nerdy, pale white redhead with a huge donkey butt type.
Even in her 50's, she was too naive to know what was going to happen to her as
a teacher in Chicago Public High Schools. Like you say, for whatever reason, she
gave in to the guys fairly quickly and without much of a fight.
can you tell us about her experiences, please?

I find that Redheads don't get the attention they deserve. Sure, a blonde woman getting blacked is a thing of beauty, we all love it, but... I believe the blackening of a redhead, that rarest of phenotypes is absolutely exquisite. So let's celebrate it with a thread dedicated to the unions of redhead women and black men!

nothing better than a redhead getting blacked! bonus points for green eyes and freckles

can you tell us about her experiences, please?
I knew something was up when Christine would come home from school (work) and
needed to use her dildo. Then on Fridays, I could tell she had been getting high.
She finally admitted that a couple of the guys would "bump on her booty", aka
grind their cock on her butt and cum all over her leggings.

This then progressed to where she agreed to "party a little" (smoke weed) with them after
school on Fridays, just to, you know... de-stress.

I knew something was up when Christine would come home from school (work) and
needed to use her dildo. Then on Fridays, I could tell she had been getting high.
She finally admitted that a couple of the guys would "bump on her booty", aka
grind their cock on her butt and cum all over her leggings.

This then progressed to where she agreed to "party a little" (smoke weed) with them after
school on Fridays, just to, you know... de-stress.
good for her.

Back