Im a 30 year old very attractive girl. I am looking for attractive, clean and fit black men to have extra curricular fun with. I am in a open marriage just looking for fun and nothing else. I am in San Antonio and willing to travel.

well endowed black male here, I do live in Atlanta Georgia and I'm willing to travel as well so if you think you're interesting like what you see give me a message

Attachments

• 20180829_232513.jpg
    20180829_232513.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 20180717_224251.jpg
    20180717_224251.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 50
Im a 30 year old very attractive girl. I am looking for attractive, clean and fit black men to have extra curricular fun with. I am in a open marriage just looking for fun and nothing else. I am in San Antonio and willing to travel.
Absolutely gorgeous baby

I am in Baton Rouge, La.... Would definitely like to hook up

I'm in Dallas if you ever make it up here, but I visit my friends in San Antonio quite a bit

Back