Reasons for going Black

Having a husband who had wanted me to go black for many years with me refusing until the night at a friends party I was slowly seduce by her older black uncle.
Who I danced with while dancing he started rubbing his crotch into mine I couldn’t help but feel his cock against me it felt so big I stated to get turned on by it .
When the party finished we were asked to give him a lift home , arriving at his house he asked in for a ******* we accepted his offer.
He put some music on again we danced this time he was more brazen and pulled me tight to him with his hand an my bum cheeks his cock was grinding into my pussy I was in extasy.
Then as soon as He showed me his magnificent black cock and how much bigger it is to my husbands. As soon as I saw it my pussy started to get wet as i started to wonder what it would feel like and if I could take such a big cock in my pussy but I wanted it.
As he and I got intimate and kissed and he guided my hand to his cock which I stroked , he was teasing my nipples then slowly working a hand down to my pussy I opened my legs allowing him access to my pussy . Which he started to finger making me a sexual mess wanting his cock , he climbed between my thighs I then took his cock in my hand guiding it to my cunt hole telling him to fuck me .
Since that first night I am addicted to black cock against my husbands little white cock there is no comparison to the sexual satisfaction that my bbc lover magnificent black cock gives me against my husbands pathetic little white cock .
I am now a black cock slut

Last edited:
Having a husband who had wanted me to go black for many years with me refusing until the night at a friends party I was slowly seduce by her older black uncle.
as soon as He showed me his magnificent black cock and how much bigger it is to my husbands. As soon as I saw it my pussy started to get wet as i started to wonder what it would feel like and if I could take such a big cock in my pussy but I wanted it.
As he and I got intimate and kissed and he guided my hand to his cock which I stroked , he was teasing my nipples then slowly working a hand down to my pussy I opened my legs allowing him access to my pussy . Which he started to finger making me a sexual mess wanting his cock , he climbed between I took his cock guiding it to my cunt hole telling him to fuck me .
Since that first night I am addicted to black cock against my husbands little white cock there is no comparison to the sexual satisfaction that my bbc lover gives against my husbands pathetic little white cock .
Perfect

as soon as He showed me his magnificent black cock and how much bigger it is to my husbands. As soon as I saw it my pussy started to get wet as i started to wonder what it would feel like and if I could take such a big cock in my pussy but I wanted it.
As he and I got intimate and kissed and he guided my hand to his cock which I stroked , he was teasing my nipples then slowly working a hand down to my pussy I opened my legs allowing him access to my pussy . Which he started to finger making me a sexual mess wanting his cock , he climbed between my thighs I then in took his cock in my hand guiding it to my cunt hole telling him to fuck me .
Since that first night I am addicted to black cock against my husbands little white cock there is no comparison to the sexual satisfaction that my bbc lover gives against my husbands pathetic little white cock .
That’s so hot

Why I like Sex with Black:
The Black man has a better “Rhythm in Bed” and makes my pussy cum.
2. The color contrast of Black cock in a white pussy is FANTASTIC. (Bareback only)
3. The Black man treats the white woman with right and with respect.
4. A well-endowed BLACK ALPHA MALE makes the white woman feel wanted, loved, sexy, so that she becomes aroused and seduced by his strength.
5. The truth is, SIZE MATTERS. There is no substitute for a big, thick black cock. It just feels wonderful inside, all big and hard and ‘filling’.

It's a combination of several factors: Being safe and supported in my marriage with my white husband (and his full support); the sexual freedom to accept a Black lover as part of my married sex life; the ultimate feeling that so many of us women have admitted: That feeling when your hung BBC Bull is working you as he begins his initial penetrations. The feeling of feeling full, sexually fulfilled and satisfied. The challenge of taking thick, long, massive BBC and pleasuring them.

View attachment 4561881

let’s not underplay the first reason you mentioned why this works for women - the love and safety provided by your husband. Thank you for listing that first

Women need that (love and security) - they want BBC, they need that love and security though. That’s why cucks are the MVPs of this *******. If they were to just say, “fuck I’m out”. Good luck ladies trying to tame a bull. You gonna find yourself real insecure in 2 seconds.

Here are the facts -

Bulls don’t wanna marry the sluts they fuck. Many are in this lifestyle because their wives don’t treat their dick like it deserves

Hotwives know that interactions with that bull you think is so awesome would be very different if you weren’t married to that wimpy small dick husband of yours

just wanna give my cucks some love in this gushing over bulls and hot wives.

In my opinion it’s about being able to satisfy a woman’s sexual needs better than white guys. At least in our experience, my wife told me she felt so full and satisfied with our friends big black cock in her. We have an awesome sex life but it’s still amazing knowing that she got to experience total satisfaction from a BBC. I hope one day I can watch her take another one.

I've only ever been with black men. I knew from when I first discovered boys that black men were the only men I was attracted to. I think it's a confidence thing. Black men have a way of carrying themselves that white men just don't seem to have.
I love white girls that love BBC. I support white girls that go black. I encourage white girls to try BBC.

Primal sex, womans i know want to be fucked like animals by black primitive man, to feel like piece of meat and to for her partner to clean and make ready his black cock for action.

Back