Reasons for going Black

Why I like Sex with Black:
The Black man has a better “Rhythm in Bed” and makes my pussy cum.
2. The color contrast of Black cock in a white pussy is FANTASTIC. (Bareback only)
3. The Black man treats the white woman with right and with respect.
4. A well-endowed BLACK ALPHA MALE makes the white woman feel wanted, loved, sexy, so that she becomes aroused and seduced by his strength.
5. The truth is, SIZE MATTERS. There is no substitute for a big, thick black cock. It just feels wonderful inside, all big and hard and ‘filling’.

2. The color contrast of Black cock in a white pussy is FANTASTIC. (Bareback only)
4. A well-endowed BLACK ALPHA MALE makes the white woman feel wanted, loved, sexy, so that she becomes aroused and seduced by his strength.
5. The truth is, SIZE MATTERS. There is no substitute for a big, thick black cock. It just feels wonderful inside, all big and hard and ‘filling’.
I feel the same way hun 😘 :blackheart:

You're right and I'm a white guy saying this. BBC is superior.

As a mom of three *******, having a well Paid (almost) full time office job. Living the life as An average dutch family. (Not married though and boyfriend is Indonesia/moluccans so bot typcall dutch). I like the thought of doing things which nobody expects from me (us). I like the contrast of my White body and pink pussy combined with Brown/black meat. But I like the feeling of being stretched by a big Dick. In combination with the black/White contrast and a bit of dominance.
He loves it when I can complete loose myself in having sex, the contrast as well

It's a combination of several factors: Being safe and supported in my marriage with my white husband (and his full support); the sexual freedom to accept a Black lover as part of my married sex life; the ultimate feeling that so many of us women have admitted: That feeling when your hung BBC Bull is working you as he begins his initial penetrations. The feeling of feeling full, sexually fulfilled and satisfied. The challenge of taking thick, long, massive BBC and pleasuring them.

71B49CB6-D773-43B7-9F09-91AA3F1EEBDF.jpeg

I love how they respect our wishes. Love it when they go balls deep in all three holes. I wish I had more then 1 of them here with me and have both holes stretch at the same time. They gives the world best sex EVER and I would never trade them in for anything else.

Yes, size absolutely matters!

Black men have always been attracted to Mrs Wild. First interracial experiences were in college. Mr is well endowed and knows how to use his skills. Because of this, Mrs tends to be a bit of a size queen and black men seem to have an advantage there. She also enjoys being "taken* by a large, strong man that will pick her up and show her his strength/power. She's had the other passionate "gentlemanly" types and was unfulfilled.

This is also not an absolute though. She's been disappointed by both white and black guys who exaggerate and then can't perform.

If we're going to go through all the work/risk of inviting someone into our sex life, BBC seems to be a safer bet for her.

French BBC is her holy grail

Last edited:
Back