Real UK couple looking to chat with experienced couples

B&s13

Couple
Hi Folks,

We are complete novices here and a bit apprehensive of carrying through the BBC/Cuck/Hot wife fantasy and wondering if anybody would share experiences with us ??

How watching your wife being slutty with a BBC made you feel, was it what you expected, did she enjoy it? How has it changed you etc

Sorry to be so sensible but we both want to be sure we are going to enjoy it before wasting anybody time.

We are very happily married and enjoy a fulfilling sex life and this route I'm sure would be a lot of fun and certainly spice things up haha

We've been doing this sort of thing for a few years, not BBC but she's been fucking and playing with other men. Feel free to ask any questions

hi we have been happily married for 10 years never messed about before, decided to spice things up a bit , ive always been bi curious , so for my husbands birthday last year we went to a gentleman's club in sochi had a fantastic threesome with a very sexy bi girl ,we both enjoyed it , my husband joked to make it equal we should invite a guy to join us .(.hes straight) I have a black toy and it was a natural progression to search for a black guy , we joined a few different sites and eventually found a really nice guy we chatted on skype respectful , good sense of humour we are not into humiliation, cuckolding we wanted a threesome .........so I could get all the attention , it was also very important the guy was clean STD free , my hubby works out of Dubai so has regular tests for his work visa .its very important to set your ground rules
it was a really great experience and we all had a great time ....you have trust your partner to know if its right for you , my hubby has a great sense of humour , so I knew it was not a problem , he did comment how turned on he was watching the guy ease his cock into me ....in the same way I was turned on when I watched him with the Russian girl .I was completely shagged out though , would love to try again...........when i'm feeling horny it hasn't changed our relationship in any way although it would be difficult to arrange a meet with work schedules and juggling family life .... funny thing is my husband has a lot of black friends at work ..........when we have been on Skype together we have a private laugh if only they knew !!!..........all the best ,

go into it with your eyes wide open and all of you enjoy yourself

Thanks

I'm not sure how much of it is fantasy at the moment, we know the thought really turns us on in a big way but a lot of what ifs to be thought through first,
We have been together 11 years and are very much in love with each other and get on great, both are very loyal and loving, I wouldn't say we are neither dominant or subs we have just enjoyed our sex in our own little bubble in our own way sort of thing

I think you should first start using black dildo's and start talking about black men while you have sex. You and your husband should start roleplaying in the bedroom first.

Perhaps he can fuck you with a black strap on dildo.

I think cuckolding might be too extreme for some people. If you are the jealous type then perhaps cuckolding is not for you.

Hubby is quite laid back to be honest not really the jealous type but I would love to have him watch with a black guy a bit larger than him and make him real jealous

hi we have been happily married for 10 years never messed about before, decided to spice things up a bit , ive always been bi curious , so for my husbands birthday last year we went to a gentleman's club in sochi had a fantastic threesome with a very sexy bi girl ,we both enjoyed it , my husband joked to make it equal we should invite a guy to join us .(.hes straight) I have a black toy and it was a natural progression to search for a black guy , we joined a few different sites and eventually found a really nice guy we chatted on skype respectful , good sense of humour we are not into humiliation, cuckolding we wanted a threesome .........so I could get all the attention , it was also very important the guy was clean STD free , my hubby works out of Dubai so has regular tests for his work visa .its very important to set your ground rules
it was a really great experience and we all had a great time ....you have trust your partner to know if its right for you , my hubby has a great sense of humour , so I knew it was not a problem , he did comment how turned on he was watching the guy ease his cock into me ....in the same way I was turned on when I watched him with the Russian girl .I was completely shagged out though , would love to try again...........when i'm feeling horny it hasn't changed our relationship in any way although it would be difficult to arrange a meet with work schedules and juggling family life .... funny thing is my husband has a lot of black friends at work ..........when we have been on Skype together we have a private laugh if only they knew !!!..........all the best ,

go into it with your eyes wide open and all of you enjoy yourself
We are in Sochi too

Back