Real stories of when you were a girls first BBC

This happened while on vacation with a group of friends. We had met on the beach and hit it off there really well and exchanged numbers so we could meet at the club later on that night. Fast forward and we have an amazing time at the club with her friends and eventually ask them to come back to our hotel so we can keep the party going. We get back to the hotel and keep having a good time and then she asks if i want to go out on the balcony with her. We separate from the group and one thing led to another and now she is sucking and swallowing me on the balcony having the time of her life. She tells me how i was the first black guy she found attractive and was curious to have BBC inside her so i granted her wish and gave her 4 rounds and lots of cum for her to taste and swallow. Personally i LOVED how slutty she got for me, you can even hear her say "OMG" right when i put myself inside her and throughout the video you can hear her say "ive never had black dick before." and you can hear hou much she really loves it. I attached the videos we took this night and i hope you guys enjoy them! Cant wait to hear about everyones experiences 😋
View attachment WHORE FILES EP1.mp4

I’ll give this a shot. So I grew up in a relatively small community in central Ohio. Not very diverse in races. So I had two boyfriends in high school and slept with both. Wasn’t a bad sexual experience with either but didn’t work between us. Honestly I feel like I was attracted to girls back then but never acted on it. So I go to college at Ohio State and my mind was completely blown. There were dorms that were larger than my community. So I had some friends that went there but it was easy to get lost in the shuffle. So I met this boy in one of my classes. Super nice and he was black. He played football but wasn’t a starter on the team. He was never shy about looking at parts of my body. Lol! I didn’t mind because I didn’t think he wanted me and it was just nice to get some attention. So our conversations continue for a month or so and we would talk on the phone and text too. I was really starting to become attracted to him and felt like it wasn’t going anywhere. I was super concerned with what my “friends and familty” would think. So we were going to a bar with a big group of people and I decided I was going to take a chance. I was a hoodie and shorts girl there and never really dressed sexy. So I went shopping and bought a cute dress and some sexy heels (I struggled wearing them lol). So when he saw me he gave the look and I knew. He kept brushing up against me and I knew what the night was going to hold. I finally got the nerve up and went to him and pulled him to me and deeply kissed him. His hands touched my ass and he pulled me into him. My heart raced and I felt like I was losing control. He said we need to leave and go to his apartment. I walk in and some of his friends were there and they started laughing as I dragged him upstairs to his room. I walk in and started to take my dress off and he stopped me and pushed me to my knees. When he took it out I felt like this may not work. So I kept sucking him honestly hoping he would cum and I could leave. Well he wasn’t having any of that when I heard him open a dresser and pulled a condom out. He stood me up and pulled my dress up and removed my panties. I wouldn’t describe it as love making as he was pretty aggressive. It was kinda painful because he was thicker than what I’d been used to. I could hear his roommates downstairs taking about us because of my sounds. Then he stood me up and removed my dress and bra and fucked me doggystyle for what seemed like 30min. I was a complete mess. This was the sexual experience that created the situation that my husband and I are currently in. Hope u enjoyed :)

This happened while on vacation with a group of friends. We had met on the beach and hit it off there really well and exchanged numbers so we could meet at the club later on that night. Fast forward and we have an amazing time at the club with her friends and eventually ask them to come back to our hotel so we can keep the party going. We get back to the hotel and keep having a good time and then she asks if i want to go out on the balcony with her. We separate from the group and one thing led to another and now she is sucking and swallowing me on the balcony having the time of her life. She tells me how i was the first black guy she found attractive and was curious to have BBC inside her so i granted her wish and gave her 4 rounds and lots of cum for her to taste and swallow. Personally i LOVED how slutty she got for me, you can even hear her say "OMG" right when i put myself inside her and throughout the video you can hear her say "ive never had black dick before." and you can hear hou much she really loves it. I attached the videos we took this night and i hope you guys enjoy them! Cant wait to hear about everyones experiences 😋
View attachment 3284958

I’ll give this a shot. So I grew up in a relatively small community in central Ohio. Not very diverse in races. So I had two boyfriends in high school and slept with both. Wasn’t a bad sexual experience with either but didn’t work between us. Honestly I feel like I was attracted to girls back then but never acted on it. So I go to college at Ohio State and my mind was completely blown. There were dorms that were larger than my community. So I had some friends that went there but it was easy to get lost in the shuffle. So I met this boy in one of my classes. Super nice and he was black. He played football but wasn’t a starter on the team. He was never shy about looking at parts of my body. Lol! I didn’t mind because I didn’t think he wanted me and it was just nice to get some attention. So our conversations continue for a month or so and we would talk on the phone and text too. I was really starting to become attracted to him and felt like it wasn’t going anywhere. I was super concerned with what my “friends and familty” would think. So we were going to a bar with a big group of people and I decided I was going to take a chance. I was a hoodie and shorts girl there and never really dressed sexy. So I went shopping and bought a cute dress and some sexy heels (I struggled wearing them lol). So when he saw me he gave the look and I knew. He kept brushing up against me and I knew what the night was going to hold. I finally got the nerve up and went to him and pulled him to me and deeply kissed him. His hands touched my ass and he pulled me into him. My heart raced and I felt like I was losing control. He said we need to leave and go to his apartment. I walk in and some of his friends were there and they started laughing as I dragged him upstairs to his room. I walk in and started to take my dress off and he stopped me and pushed me to my knees. When he took it out I felt like this may not work. So I kept sucking him honestly hoping he would cum and I could leave. Well he wasn’t having any of that when I heard him open a dresser and pulled a condom out. He stood me up and pulled my dress up and removed my panties. I wouldn’t describe it as love making as he was pretty aggressive. It was kinda painful because he was thicker than what I’d been used to. I could hear his roommates downstairs taking about us because of my sounds. Then he stood me up and removed my dress and bra and fucked me doggystyle for what seemed like 30min. I was a complete mess. This was the sexual experience that created the situation that my husband and I are currently in. Hope u enjoyed :)
We enjoyed . Hot story

View attachment 3284958
Hey bro - a Latina?

Loved this!

I was a young navy man living in Chesapeake Virginia. With the influence of my younger brother I started doing the online dating thing. Buddy of mine told me about casual encounters on craigslist. I was reluctant to try it but my curiosity got the best of me. After trying it, with much success, for a few months I had hooked up with an elementary school teacher whom had never been with a black guy before. Our initial meeting was at a Wawas gas station. She was gorgeous about 5'7" big breasted, blues, and dirty blonde hair. I got into her car to greet her and right away she wanted to see my BBC. She was very aggressive which I did not mind at all. She quickly unbuttoned my pants and had taken my dick in her mouth. This caught me by surprise as I was not expecting it. As she continued to blow me there were people passing by the car on there way into the store. I remember a little boy looking into the window as this was happening. I was both nervous and turned on at the same time. My feet was starting to go numb as I was getting ready to cum. Unfortunately she stop just short of that and we parted ways. Later on that night she reached out to me and had asked if she could come by my place the next day. The next day she came through and had made a crazy remark about her hearing that black guys did not like eating pussy. I am not exactly sure what happened but within 5, or 10, minutes I was but naked fucking her while was still wearing her dress. From that day forward we would be fucking once or twice a week for 6 months. Sadly I had transferred to Japan and never saw her again.

Last edited:
Back