[REAL PERSON HERE] Would you agree as a couple to try sharing during pregnancy?

We were not into this lifestyle when I was pregnant, but we were into swapping. At first, we were a bit concerned about doing it but I got where I was so incredibly horny all the time, lol or so it seemed. I think between my hormones and our swapping friends (the guys) talking about how hot they thought pregnant girls were it's all I thought about sometimes. My poor husband was getting worn out. Sooooo, we invited a couple who we really liked to come over.

I wasn't drinking but the others were so as the evening went on our conversation naturally turned to sex. Although it didn't take a lot of persuasion, the three of them cheered me on to get naked. I wasn't alone that way for very long!!! Between the three of them I finally got enough sex to satisfy me.....well for a few days anyway, lol!

We were not into this lifestyle when I was pregnant, but we were into swapping. At first, we were a bit concerned about doing it but I got where I was so incredibly horny all the time, lol or so it seemed. I think between my hormones and our swapping friends (the guys) talking about how hot they thought pregnant girls were it's all I thought about sometimes. My poor husband was getting worn out. Sooooo, we invited a couple who we really liked to come over.

I wasn't drinking but the others were so as the evening went on our conversation naturally turned to sex. Although it didn't take a lot of persuasion, the three of them cheered me on to get naked. I wasn't alone that way for very long!!! Between the three of them I finally got enough sex to satisfy me.....well for a few days anyway, lol!

Have you ever got pregnant with your bull or someone other than your hubbies baby

Mmmm mmmmm oh how I enjoy pregnant pussyand I have had the pleasure of being with two pregnant wives through out their pregnancy this was my favorite and what's funny is that in the beginning we were not sure if i was the ******* or her husband.

Attachments

• preg2.jpg
    preg2.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 118
  • pregrd1.jpg
    pregrd1.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 118
Have you ever got pregnant with your bull or someone other than your hubbies baby
We always knew there was a risk, even on the pill, but when you are into the swapping lifestyle you really don't question who the ******* is, you just assume it's your husbands even if it's not. We did once offered to have a baby for a black lover who had never had any children of his own but he decided he was too old to be a *******, it was completely his choice I guess a black ******* would be a bit more obvious to some people, lol!

Yes when my wife was pregnant I was trying to convince her to take a BBC bull as it would be safe and he could cum inside of her as many times as he wanted to without a risk of getting pregnant. She never did.

Back