Real One vs. Fake One

Hmm thought i was gay but experimented with dick when i was over 18 and sorta been in denial about how much i likd it til recently. I think most people are solid bisexuals, its a scale. So, mine fluctuates from wanting to taste pussy to needing a whole man to beat in my holes and try to get me pregnant as often as possible. Right now im definitely more into men and just wanting the simple life of getting dicked down by a trusted friend

Sooooo do lesbians still yearn to feel a real penis inside of them from time to time?
Great question from a man. How about you? Do you still yearn to have a penis inside you? If you are a lesbian that means men are not in the equation. Perhaps never have been. If you are still having sex with men then you are bisexual.

Hmm thought i was gay but experimented with dick when i was over 18 and sorta been in denial about how much i likd it til recently. I think most people are solid bisexuals, its a scale. So, mine fluctuates from wanting to taste pussy to needing a whole man to beat in my holes and try to get me pregnant as often as possible. Right now im definitely more into men and just wanting the simple life of getting dicked down by a trusted friend
Spoken like a true man

Back