ready for a bbc to own us

looking to get my wife owned by a dom. black man. I can only imagine the fun that could take place. Watching her get filled by a black man on a regular basis is unimaginable. Having this start off very curiously at first and then watching this go out of control to where she is addicted and owned. Imagining her possibly pregnant and having to tell family of this situation. Having friends and co workers know about her/use turns me on tremendously. She has dated black men in her college days but it's been a long time.

Last edited:
looking to get my wife owned by a dom. black man. I can only imagine the fun that could take place. Watching her get filled by a black man on a regular basis is unimaginable. Having this start off very curiously at first and then watching this go out of control to where she is addicted and owned. Imagining her possibly pregnant and having to tell family of this situation. Having friends and co workers know about her/use turns me on tremendously. She has dated black men in her college days but it's been a long time.

Is this your fantasy or is your wife aware?

mine but she knows I want this, We did this with a few white guys earlier before ******* but now its bbc only for me

love the idea of going to a restaurant, him sitting right next to her and have him tell the waitress that he is dating my wife.. So hot

Back