Rated 7-10: Best asses of b2w

Now This ass right here? Right here my Nuh?? This is ASStounding! Its got allllll the right shelf, depth, roundess, thickness and Booty cup. That basketball shape gives it the POKE + the waist/Hip ratio is like a coke bottle!
I got some bigazz hands and this ass looks like a HANDFUL of BOOTY MEAT

Gotta go with a 10!

Nicole does have a thick Rumpity-Rump! On a scale of 1-10 (but in this case only 7s can be awarded...), Nicole easily gets a 10. This booty here is not normal for a white chick. This that ghetto blaster booty. Big round and thick from all angles. Only a few white chicks got Azz like this!
ghetto blaster booty huh cuzz!! lol, no question though. shawty definitely thick as *******

sexy ass baby, I'll give it 8.5
Yeah bruh I was thinking thesame damn thang - i was wondering "Do i go with an 8 or 9....?" - I like that Slim Thickness tho. It's really not a BIG booty but it look damn good on Her frame! She put in work (squats, yoga) and that paid off big time.
Really doe? That mirror picture is what got me! That Booty Cup is killin the game. Tight but right. Slim but thick. Something tells me its Way Mo' Betta in real life - like, these photos ain't doing her proper justice!
Ima go 8!

additional notes: real talk....the only thing that could pop this up into that 10-range is chicken, beans, rice and cornbread! That protein lol - Or more Black dick in your life :D:D

Last edited:
Back