Rate my body im getting discouraged!

Thanks ecerybodyvfor for your comments. On my body as well as one of my gf's body as well! You did just what I asked for abd that was to give your honest opinion of my body so I might know my good points! Maybe we can do it again sometime!

I have posted several pics and don't even get a comment on them. A few likes but I want to read your comments to see honestly if I should stop posting!View attachment 2250806View attachment 2250807View attachment 2250808View attachment 2250809View attachment 2250810View attachment 2250812View attachment 2250813
The first thing that I need to say is thank you for the photograph of you peeing that was an excellent start.
The second thing I need to say is that your body is fine. Obviously you posted fishing for compliments and I would say that for this site you’re above average. But all in all… Average

You discredited yourself. And you dont have a husband.
It is the husband/single guy. The irony is fishing for compliments from other obviously unverified swm accounts, I suppose my question is why don't all you white guys just get together circle jerk each other in person instead of wasting hours on these forums?

It is the husband/single guy. The irony is fishing for compliments from other obviously unverified swm accounts, I suppose my question is why don't all you white guys just get together circle jerk each other in person instead of wasting hours on these forums?
Wow. Couldn't have said it any better. These dudes jus post their wife's pics in every thread and fish for compliments. ******* some of them don't even have wives and jus post pics from tumblr and other places

Back