Rare to find a Hotwife for LTR

Alex007

Male
Hi my name is Alex and I am experienced cuckold guy from Europe. I have this fetish in my head since I was a teenager but 5 years ago I finnaly made it happen.
Since then I am constantly looking for a cuckold captions on line and try to find the perfect match. At the beggining I was thinking that almost every women would
agree to become a hotwife since you offer her all the cucks in the world but I was very wrong. If you hotwifes reading this I am here to tell you that the cuckold guys
are so rare as much as you are. So, we need to find each other to live our life fully and happy in both ways because I do not think that we might be satisfied in
our life. I remember with my ex since we started the cuckold realtionship I was working better, more smile, happiness was through me all the time. The ain`t much good pages online to meet this women but I hope this is a good place to start :)

Yours is one of the most sincere and best posts here. Thanks for sharing, Alex. There is so much truth in what you said there but I don't know that this website is a good place to find what you are looking for.

To find a hotwife anywhere, like you said, is hard, and many women who would like be hot wives have a hard time finding guys like you or they are frustrated in their relationships with husbands who are not into the lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: raf
Thank you B Brown, the problem is that most of those women have no idea that this kind of men actually exist! Any suggestion for online hunting hotwife webpage?

iDK but ImO the real challenge is to find a woman you fall in love with and who you can imagine to live a life together with. i don't think this is a site with a good chance of finding such a woman :| - which is one reason why i am not searching here. :)

Many women here are in search of a "bull" rather than a "cuck" no matter they are in a relationship already or single. i understand. i don't know if i would even answer a woman's request for a real-life meeting with the intention of being in a "cuckold relationship" with. i think there should be more to a relationship and guess noone wants to be but a prop for someone else's sexual kink. ;) This goes both ways.

i get the impression that many women here think non-black guys on this site are some kind of perverts. i can't blame them, and when you read thru the forums you will find that a lot of the statements given are fuelled with fetishism and sometimes even going to extremes. Of course the same is true for women and black men here. However those are not that "reliant" on being understood in the same way non-black men are.

Hardly anyone gives a damn if a Black man is a participant in a particular lifestyle or not - as long as he wants pussy. Likewise many women feel they are the "unicorns" and, if only she chooses a guy then he is the lucky one. :bounce:

But ask a woman of a couple who is/are in this kind of lifestyle for decades already if she understands her husband and why he favors this kind of lifestyle and i doubt that many of them will tell you they understand. The most probable answer will be that she accepts the opportunities and advantages the lifestyle provides for her and their relationship. (REQUEST: Ladies, am i wrong?)
So how could we expect a single lady to understand and take a "normal" guy as "normal" and not a perv just because he experiences sexual gratification from sharing a sexy lady?

There are aircrafts today :)
Harder to establish a LTR if you are travelling back and forth all the time with planes and passports as opposed to ideally a short walk in the neighborhood to visit the other or at worst travelling to the other side of your town / city to actually BE with your partner. ?

Back