Racist wife arroused by BBC

She is still kind of a convicted aryan, but she likes the idea of being punished for it by an alpha BBC.
so we went to a salsa club and she danced with a black dancer and was so aroused that she let him touch her butt...

She is still kind of a convicted aryan, but she likes the idea of being punished for it by an alpha BBC.
so we went to a salsa club and she danced with a black dancer and was so aroused that she let him touch her butt...
Just like my wife and I.. Aryanskinheads for the longest time... until we were put in our place of serving the MASTER race

I’m married to a very conservative German woman of 37. She grew up in the 80s in the south of Germany where she never met any black people and has a lot of prejudices but it turns out that she’s also very attracted by films or BBC pictures.
When we have sex, she tells me she fantasizes about being punished for her racism in a sexual way, like being ****** to suck a black dick.
Or being re-educated by a black master who would show her how bad German wives must be treated.
Recently we went to a club where she had the opportunity to dance with a black man, and was excited and ashamed at the same time...
She doesn’t want to go further because she thinks there is no way a black man would like to have sex with a racist white milf...
What would you write to make her change her go ahead and understand there is a lot of guys who’d love to fuck her ?
Get over this racist business,. Ok she grew up with a racist mindset, lots of people do. But she obviously likes Black men and you want her to fuck Black men so put an add on a dating website and say ex racist wife wants some BBC and see what happens.
Then let us know!

I’m married to a very conservative German woman of 37. She grew up in the 80s in the south of Germany where she never met any black people and has a lot of prejudices but it turns out that she’s also very attracted by films or BBC pictures.
When we have sex, she tells me she fantasizes about being punished for her racism in a sexual way, like being ****** to suck a black dick.
Or being re-educated by a black master who would show her how bad German wives must be treated.
Recently we went to a club where she had the opportunity to dance with a black man, and was excited and ashamed at the same time...
She doesn’t want to go further because she thinks there is no way a black man would like to have sex with a racist white milf...
What would you write to make her change her go ahead and understand there is a lot of guys who’d love to fuck her ?
Well unless you or she tells, none will know. Now many will 'ignore' her being racist while fucking her, while others won't, but use the opportunity to 'punish' her. But coming back to reality, there is nothing she needs to pay for. She just needs to change her way of thinking and move on while still enjoying being with black men. If the fantasy is to use her belief as part of some role play of repayment, then that's another story. But, hey enjoy while being safe

Last edited:
Back