Racist wife arroused by BBC

I’m married to a very conservative German woman of 37. She grew up in the 80s in the south of Germany where she never met any black people and has a lot of prejudices but it turns out that she’s also very attracted by films or BBC pictures.
When we have sex, she tells me she fantasizes about being punished for her racism in a sexual way, like being ****** to suck a black dick.
Or being re-educated by a black master who would show her how bad German wives must be treated.
Recently we went to a club where she had the opportunity to dance with a black man, and was excited and ashamed at the same time...
She doesn’t want to go further because she thinks there is no way a black man would like to have sex with a racist white milf...
What would you write to make her change her go ahead and understand there is a lot of guys who’d love to fuck her ?

Last edited:
I’m married to a very conservative German woman of 37. She grew up in the 80s in the south of Germany where she never met any black people and has a lot of prejudices but it turns out that she’s also very attracted by films or BBC pictures.
When we have sex, she tells me she fantasizes about being punished for her racism in a sexual way, like being ****** to suck a black dick.
Or being re-educated by a black master who would show her how bad German wives must be treated.
Recently we went to a club where she had the opportunity to dance with a black man, and was excited and ashamed at the same time...
She doesn’t want to go further because she thinks there is no way a black man would like to have sex with a racist white milf...
What would you write to make her change her go ahead and understand there is a lot of guys who’d love to fuck her ?
I think there's a lot of black guys who would be turned on and want to fuck her just to show her that she's not better then them, and put her in her place (me being one of them.

The hypocrisy of racists women that pretend to hate black people but love bbc is amusing

Liar Lying GIF by Hey Mikey!

Back