Racist white men drawn to the lifestyle?

I realize this thread will soon be buried, but I recently was chatting with a man who was admittedly racist, yet deeply drawn to interracial cuckolding. Im wondering if there are others like him lurking here who long to discuss their urges, but have no outlet for it? Also curious if black men here have played with racist couples?
I surely have! A house full of rednecks and confederate flags, they sat back and watched while I fucked one of the guys wife. I was about 22yr old. I’ll remember that ish the rest of my life!

I surely have! A house full of rednecks and confederate flags, they sat back and watched while I fucked one of the guys wife. I was about 22yr old. I’ll remember that ish the rest of my life!
How did that come to pass? Have you been suicidal back then or what? o_O just wondering. i guess many a US American Black man would have run as fast as he can from such a location. Or am i wrong?

? Can't count the times guys in this forum said sucking on a black dick or even sticking it into a white man's a-hole was not gay. By now we should have learned and be educated enough to know it's but a transfer of power and not a homosexual act. :bounce: Anyway it's what those heterosexuals do. ?‍♂️ Don't expect reasoning when it comes to primal instincts. ;)
IF.... U.... STICK.... YOUR DICK IN ANOTHER MAN’S MOUTH, YOU R COMMITTING A HOMOSEXUAL ACT.... ONCE OR A MILLION TIMES.... HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITIES CANNOT BE LITIGATED AS NON-HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE OF ANY PERCEIVED POWER, KINK, OR WHAT EVER!!! THAT ******* IS GAY!!!! CANT GRT OVER IT OR UNDER IT OR AROUND IT.... BI-SEXUAL, TRI-SEXUAL or anything else.... STOP THAT *******. I’M JUDGING.... IM JUST PRACTICING LOGIC.... STOP THAT JUSTIFICATION *******....

Does this site support the ideas of raciam? Women who fuck black men and like it are called Queen of Spades, spade use to be a racial term for Black men over 50 years ago. I want to breed her or have her bred. When some black male slaves were bought or sold they use to buy breeding slaves to increase the slave owners number of slaves. Just some ideas to think about.
This right here is legit.

IF.... U.... STICK.... YOUR DICK IN ANOTHER MAN’S MOUTH, YOU R COMMITTING A HOMOSEXUAL ACT.... ONCE OR A MILLION TIMES.... HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITIES CANNOT BE LITIGATED AS NON-HOMOSEXUAL BECAUSE OF ANY PERCEIVED POWER, KINK, OR WHAT EVER!!! THAT ******* IS GAY!!!! CANT GRT OVER IT OR UNDER IT OR AROUND IT.... BI-SEXUAL, TRI-SEXUAL or anything else.... STOP THAT *******. I’M JUDGING.... IM JUST PRACTICING LOGIC.... STOP THAT JUSTIFICATION *******....
Hehe, those who become emotional easily are typically those who need to come to terms the most. :LOL:
BTW, didn't get my sarcasm? ?‍♂️

Hehe, those who become emotional easily are typically those who need to come to terms the most. :LOL:
BTW, didn't get my sarcasm? ?‍♂️
I got it. I was agreeing with you. In regard to dudes who pitch or catch are gay. Wasn’t emotional. Just like you I’ve been in these forums with brothas trying to convince me that fucking a white man in the ass ain’t gay. He wasn’t even some jail *******.... just I’m going to dominate this dude. No you’re just fucking a man in the ass... but to each his own...

Not racist (anyway that word gets thrown around so much that it's lost a lot of meaning) but I certainly don't believe in a lot of the liberal egalitarian nonsense in western countries. I would identify as conservative on a lot of subjects, but don't have any hatred towards other races. IR is just hot, and the taboo aspects just make it hotter. Cuckolding by extension is rooted in inferiority, which I guess can manifest itself in racism.
most cuckolds ive met were mostly "builder" middle class or upper working class types. Rarely any investment banker types or those who worked for goldman sachs. They tend to be the working stiff type of conservative as opposed to the upper middle class "preppy" conservative types.

Interesting. I actually had a white man tell me that they believe all white men have some racist like tendency that society has ****** upon them and if it wasnt the case, then the aspect of cuckolding by black men wouldnt be arousing. He said that he knows it isnt a popular sentiment, but in some regard I agree
Yeaaah Tht ******* Not Dominate Or A Kink Really Jst Some Gay ******* I’m Not For It ??‍♂️

I definitely was racist when I was much younger but I wouldn't say I was now. However I do think that on some level the whole interracial cuckolding fantasy taps into that racism that's in mine and some others ******* and is what makes the fetish more appealing. Being brought up to think that it was wrong to mix with other races makes it seem more alluring. This is why I fetishize black women and seeing big black dudes punish white women with their huge dicks.

Back