Racist white men drawn to the lifestyle?

Truth be told one for the best experience I had was with a WV redneck couple. It don’t get any more slutty/redneck than WV :bounce:

She suck my dick so hard while asking for n cock it was unreal.. granted she did ask if she could use that word and I said hell yes as long as I was pounding that white pussy and hubby was cleaning up it was fine by me ;)

I punished that white pussy proper though.. strange but it was a huge turn on
That is how I like it baby

Interesting perspective. I know for some bulls, they dont like the aspect of fucking with a racist white couple (or dealing with a racist white man) but for me, it is simply a turn on. The psychology behind being able to take a racist white mans wife (who from an outward appearance claims his dominance) and then take her causing her and him to submit to my black cock is pleasing. In a sense, it's simply a slap in the face to the racist mindset (which I love) bcuz its flipping the role of dominance on its head....
Everytime I see an Alt-right rally or white nationalist protest on tv all I think is "I bet majority of them are obsessed with black cock and either desire it for themselves or their wives". Put me in a room just 1 on 1 with a racist white man and I'm pretty sure in about 30 mins to an hour, I'd have them sucking my cock...thats real submission vs. fake dominance

An American woman (I'm pretty sure she was a woman) told me that for her interracial sex was an experience close to zoophilia, an 'incredible humiliation'. She had a background of parental abuse and golden showers or "having sex with negroes" for her were a massive turn on. Excuse my rough language. Men always believe that having sex with women they are 'using' them, but they can be 'used' too. Slaping in the face to the racist mindset is a black man with education, a high social status and a good job. I'm not saying you don't fit with that profile, I'm just trying to explain that American racist mindset has always considered black men as sexual predators and this kink is deeply rooted with that conception.

Last edited:
I'm positively sure there are some racial reasons why some white and Hispanic women wanted to bed me. But the most I've ever came across was a "fuck me with that black dick/cock" or "fuck this white pussy/this white pussy good ain't it?"

Other than that I've never encountered any type of race play.

I was smashing this redneck white chick from tumblr and she would never say anything crazy to me. But I did see her smashing this other black man on tumblr and she was calling him all types of names & telling him to give her that "n-word" cum

Granted I'm sure he gave her permission and he was raw dogging her.

So you really think that’s dominance? Come on bruh you have to be smarter than that. You’re just sexual gratification to him but he doesn’t respect you as a person which is more important that having your dick sucked or getting some white pussy. Gotta have more respect for yourself.
Essentially what you are saying is that if a white man respects you as a black man and lets you fuck his wife, hes not using you for his or his wives personal gratification... (No logic in that) Vice versa, if a racist white man is using you for his or her wives personal satisfaction, it's now wrong??Essentially regardless if the white man is racist or not, you are saying that we are still being used as an object (which is debatable). Think about your logic...

An American woman (I'm pretty sure she was a woman) told me that for her interracial sex was an experience close to zoophilia, an 'incredible humiliation'. She had a background of parental abuse and golden showers or having sex with negroes for her were a massive turn on. Excuse my rough language. Men always believe that having sex with women they are 'using' them, but they can be 'used' too. Slaping in the face to the racist mindset is a black man with education, a high social status and a good job. I'm not saying you don't fit with that profile, I'm just trying to explain that American racist mindset has always considered black men as sexual predators and this kink is deeply rooted with that conception.
I agree with you...the slap to the American racist mindset is all that you described above (and I fit all those attributes if I do say so myself lol) The American racist mindset does consider black men as sexual predators, thus leading to the taboo of the whole aspect of cuckolding at base level. Many of times when I've asked white women and men "why bbc/black men?", I'm told phrases such as "I love the skin contrast...the size gets me off quicker...I love the swagger and stamina...black men are dominant". In my opinion, all of these statements (though may be true for some) all stem from the American societal fear of black men in some capacity, that has been beat in our heads subconsciously over time. With that said, I'm sure I'll be rebuttaled with things such as "That's not true, I'm not afraid of black men!" (Which may be true!) BUT my question would then go back to "why black men?? (Of course the answers range across the board) but psychologically, there is some taboo triggered by a racial element, whether acknowledged or not

An American woman (I'm pretty sure she was a woman) told me that for her interracial sex was an experience close to zoophilia, an 'incredible humiliation'. She had a background of parental abuse and golden showers or having sex with negroes for her were a massive turn on. Excuse my rough language. Men always believe that having sex with women they are 'using' them, but they can be 'used' too. Slaping in the face to the racist mindset is a black man with education, a high social status and a good job. I'm not saying you don't fit with that profile, I'm just trying to explain that American racist mindset has always considered black men as sexual predators and this kink is deeply rooted with that conception.

Zoophilia. That's a mindfucked bitch. You are correct though. It isnt always the women being "used", especially when the couple is doing this voluntarily.

Also, negro isnt the best word to describe blacks when non blacks say it. Given the era it comes from and how it was used, most of us dont like being called that.

Zoophilia. That's a mindfucked bitch. You are correct though. It isnt always the women being "used", especially when the couple is doing this voluntarily.

Also, negro isnt the best word to describe blacks when non blacks say it. Given the era it comes from and how it was used, most of us dont like being called that.

English is not my mom tongue and using racial terms sometimes is like walking through a minefield, as I ignore the connotations of each word. 'Negro' is a Spanish borrow and in my language means 'black', with no derogatory connotations. However, that is the word she used and I considered relevant to point it out.

English is not my mom tongue and using racial terms sometimes is like walking through a minefield, as I ignore the connotations of each word. 'Negro' is a Spanish borrow and in my language means 'black', with no derogatory connotations. However, that is the word she used and I considered relevant to point it out.
Got it.

I would put I the word in quotes as well though so it doesn't sound like it's you describing us with that word.

So you really think that’s dominance? Come on bruh you have to be smarter than that. You’re just sexual gratification to him but he doesn’t respect you as a person which is more important that having your dick sucked or getting some white pussy. Gotta have more respect for yourself.
Do you see yourself as a racist towards whites by any chance? I think if you can learn to let go and brush your shoulder off keeping your head up high really who gives a crap what anyone thinks or says. I honestly have a different perspective when it comes to this “cuckolding” idea. But that’s a topic for another day. Never been racist per say, but I don’t agree all “races” if that’s even the proper analogy to use are equal, it all falls down to ethnic origin, culture, and how you were raised. I find a lot of black people ignorant, but that’s not to say there’s a lot of other “ignorant” people out there. It’s just where I’m currently residing there’s a lot of ignorant black men in general. Black women on the other hand are driving Mercedes living in decent homes almost middle class-like and I love that but not too many “smart decision making” black men, also not to say there isn’t any. Again, not trying to come off in any negative way. It’s just perspective. Either or black men are always and I mean always welcomed to dick down my lady;)

Sorry. I've had some weeks full of personal problems, many of them related to the lifestyle, and maybe I'm not in the proper mood for talking about some issues. I'm possibly being too scathing and gloomy.

Dont worry about it. With your background, its understandable since it's mostly an American thing.

If you dont mind my asking, what IS your mom tongue?

Racism per se is a mindset. Me personally, I don’t feel anything toward someone who is racist. It isn’t in the forefront of my mind as to how someone sees me or doesn’t. We all have individual lives, whatever cards we’re dealt, we’re dealt. I’ve never felt below someone in my life or thought that anyone else was more important than the next person because of color. I don’t personally want to invest time with people like that. Time is valuable and shouldn’t be wasted. I’ve never felt anything but who I am as a man. Not wasting it on someone’s “OPINION”
Fact is...Ouside of people with influence...A 9-5er like everyone else...Who cares if they are racist or not? They would be then in the same boat with the people that they hate. No better off.

Racism per se is a mindset. Me personally, I don’t feel anything toward someone who is racist. It isn’t in the forefront of my mind as to how someone sees me or doesn’t. We all have individual lives, whatever cards we’re dealt, we’re dealt. I’ve never felt below someone in my life or thought that anyone else was more important than the next person because of color. I don’t personally want to invest time with people like that. Time is valuable and shouldn’t be wasted. I’ve never felt anything but who I am as a man. Not wasting it on someone’s “OPINION”
Fact is...Ouside of people with influence...A 9-5er like everyone else...Who cares if they are racist or not? They would be then in the same boat with the people that they hate. No better off.

I think not being racist means to be colorblind in your way of treating people, and this have nothing to do with my racial bias in sexual preferences, so at some extend I would say I'm racist too. As the matter of fact it is almost imposible not falling into racial, national or ethnic generalizations, based in stereotypes or prejudices about the otherness. However some cliches can be naive while others greatly condition the way a person interacts with you. And if you are an ethnic or racial minority in a country where these stereotypes are widespread, your life experience can sucks. Of course, you are right to a large degree.

I think not being racist means to be colorblind in your way of treating people, and this have nothing to do with my racial bias in sexual preferences, so at some extend I would say I'm racist too. As the matter of fact it is almost imposible not falling into racial, national or ethnic generalizations, based in stereotypes or prejudices about the otherness. However some cliches can be naive while others greatly condition the way a person interacts with you. And if you are an ethnic or racial minority in a country where these stereotypes are widespread, your life experience can sucks. Of course, you are right to a large degree.
True. I can’t see myself wasting my years here on earth caring about what someone else thinks. That’s the mind fuck black Americans have, in that it’s normally at the forefront of minds, keeping us, collectively, from obtaining an “equal” status here. Life is to precious to let things out of our control drain us. Live life and do the best we can with it. We only have one. If the person from another race can’t directly impact someone’s life, then they can be racist until their hearts content. They have no power over anything. Now the ones with power different story. Thnx for the reply.

I have white pride and white supermacist history and I crave a gorgeous ebony hotwife cuckhold me with a big black bull
I can understand your pride in who your and and the white supremacist background because those ideals where taught. But what do you feel makes you different from them to crave ebony?

This is really interesting. Thank you for sharing. Have you thought anymore about what exactly about it turned you on? Was it that a certain amount of spite or Vengeance made the sex even hotter?

A little vengeance in there but more so a power dynamic.
Making her my fuck toy boosted my ego.

I'm a firm believer that pleasure is more powerful and submissive then pain. I'm not into abuse at all but dominating pleasure. I could feel her will break down more and more the harder I made her cum. Before we fucked for the first time she was pretty strict about me only cumming on her titties but after I sunk my cock into her pussy she threw that out the window and let me cum on her face and pussy as much as I want. At times she even begged for it.

I think the racist taboo aspect made it more exciting. It was such a turn on I remember many times my dick would just stay hard after I cummed on her face and creampie her.

She was legit racist though. Actually when we first met, she was a complete witch.
I was the subject of her jokes and racial attacks. Most of the time I would just ignore her or make a few comebacks. The typical black people are like monkeys, low I.q., watermelon, dirty skin etc. jokes.

I remember she would randomly grab my legs while I was doing calf raises and my butt but then make racial jokes....which was a little strange. She sat on my lap randomly one day and the people around me were like wtf..because she has a reputation of being racially ignorant. She felt my cock through my gym shorts. I think that's when it was game over right there. After that she would sit on my lap everyday and her best friend would just look in amazement interest and shock. Heck I even remember sitting forward and she would yell at me to sit back and move so she could sit on my lap.

She has like a mean girl type of personality.

I kind of know I have sexual power over a woman when after I fuck them I dont text at all. If they text the next night or 2 nights after asking what am I doing at 10 pm. I know I got em. It was the best feeling in the world knowing that I had her and I made her say she loved n word dick all the time.

She would say stuff like come on "n word fuck me."
"I love fucking you n word."etc

It was a great 6 months of fucking.

Back