Quicky

So this is sorta a short and sweet one about how naughty these wives can get. So awhile back i knew my wife was being really naughty and she was really being shy and secretive and i sorta knew she's was being naughty. So one day i was working and just making some quick deliveries in the van and was sorta close to home. I figured ******* we just stop there and take a quick break. At this time my wife only helped out a little at the warehouse and she had plenty of free time. So i didn't even kno if she was home or not and didn't text her. As we pull one of the garage doors was open and her truck was there but it was running like she forgot something inside. As we pull up into the driveway here she came but oh my god she was not wearing her regular clothes !!!!! She was completely stunned and super surprised i was there i was like hey babe what's ip we just stopped through to take a piss and chill for a min. Omg the look on her face was insane i caught her doing something naughty. At this point for whatever reason i knew something was up as she didn't even give me a hug or anything and sorta made a b line for the truck and said hey im sorta in a hurry and i was like oh yeah where ya going ??? She's like oh i was supposed to meet up with the girls which made sense she wasn't dressed up really fancy but she had done up her makeup and was wearing some sexy ass heels and some nice jeans. I said oh ok i told my coworker hey if ya gotta piss or whatever just go down stairs and he's like yeah man im dying here. So anyway i was like ok well have fun ! Are you gonna be around later or whats up she said idk yet i was like ok just lmk if ya wanna me to come through if y'all are eating or drinking somewhere. I had to get some stuff done and worry about my own adventures. She said ok i could tell she was excited but also something was off. It was sorta out of the ordinary tho to be dressed like that in the afternoon with the girls she was saying ahe was going out with but then again the mall they where going too was really really nice if that's what was really really going on. Anyways she took off and was like I'll text ya later ok ok I said and then me and my coworker had to get rolling again. So i ran down stairs to hit the can and was grabbing something out of the fridge on my way out and noticed a piece of paper with some writing on it. It said : hey i saw ya checking me out when you where in the parking lot and figured it was a shot in the dark her is my # and dammm girl you sure do look good in that target outfit !!! I was like ooooo wtf dammmm so i just left the note there and didn't bother and we sorta had to get rolling. I was going crazy now thinking about what kinda stuff was she getting into now ???? My mind began racing ... So the day went on and I got done with work I sent her a text hey lmk what's up leaving warehouse now just heading back home. No reply . So made my way home to see what happened if she came back and grabbed the note or even remembered ? Sure as ******* i got back and she was still gone no text and her truck was still gone. I was like well ******* let's see if the note is still there? So I went inside and let the dogg out and noticed the note was missing off the counter. My mind was racing but I had to go outside. So it had almost been a hr or so before i had sent that text and was like interesting she is definitely being naughty i would think 🤔 anyways i was messing around in the garage and all that and decided i was in my own to make some food or do something so i finally went back inside to look around some more and also see what i was gonna make for dinner. The note was definitely missing and i thought to myself interesting. Anyways so I went to the bedroom and was getting changed and i noticed her panties on the ground and they seemed sorta out of place thinking nothing of it i grabbed them with some other laundry and noticed they where sticky as hell.... So i was like dam and grabbed them back out of the hamper after i wiped my hand off it was definitely cumm!!! Omg my mind was racing and I was immediately getting sooo turned on. I sorta noticed the covers where thown on the bed too. I was thinking did she hook up with this dude ??? And forgot about the note did she come back here did they meet her ?? Who knows ? Not me... So still no text back. This was when i knew something was really up. But i was sooo turned on thinking about what happened and what was happening now !!!! After moving the blankets to lay down and jack off i sorta noticed a wet spot omg it was driving me crazy now i bet she came back with him or they first met up here and she was so excited before whatever else they had planned she couldn't wait and fuked him in our bed !!!! Omg back to what she really loves best !!!! Being naughty af ! So about 9 or so i finally get a text hey babe we got a little to ******* and ima just stay at Katie's cuz I gotta work in the am and target is right down the block there. I'll call ya in the am ! Love ya have a goodnight ! I knew something was up now def had other plans !!! A few mins later this picture came through on my phone but it was definitely not meant for me. It was a pic of my wife from inside the truck now she was definitely not wearing the same outfit !!!! At this point I was sooo turned on again knowing now she was being a very very bad wife. It was a selfie of her in the driver's seat doing a upskirt OMG no panties and the caption that said it all !!! We sorta got side tracked earlier hopefully your buddies like ? I had to get changed again we will be on the way soon grabbing the last of the supplies should be there soon !!!! Omg what the hell was she doing ? Going to play somewhere and she probably no definitely fukd the ******* out of her. So as i enlarged the pic it hit me oh my gooowwwwd that was definitely not her cum and i think my wife was on her way to some sort of party. She was wearing a blk skirt i had never seen and her pussy was bright and just shinny and freshly shaved !!!! I could tell then and there this dude was the first one to creampie in my wife because when i opened the pic there was a huge load of cum cumming out of her pussy and landed on the seat of the truck !!! Omg my wife was out of her mind !!! I could only imagine what she was on her way to do and i know her and she can get pretty dam freaky !!!! At this point I was so rock hard it was insane i almost came in my pants and after going back downstairs it didn't take me long!!!! At this point my mind was racing my wife out being the naughty girl she was and i could only imagine what she was gonna do !!!!

Back