Questions: Live-in Black Bulls

submission52

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
These questions are for black bulls, cuckoldresses, and cuckolds alike about the concept of a live-in black bull.
Consider each question from your own perspective as one of the above, whether you have real experience, or it is something you would like to experience.

1. Would you prefer the live-in situation be a temporary (a few months or years) situation, or if the fit was right, would you prefer it be long term or permanent?
2. Either short term or long term, should the black bull be given his own room, or should he take the cuckold's place in the Master bedroom with the wife?
3. Should the live-in black bull be financially taken care of by the cuckold couple in terms of rent, food, clothing, or should he contribute? Or something in between?
4. Should family be made aware of the black bull's role in the marriage, or should he be introduced as a family friend who is living with the couple?
5. Should the black bull be dominant over the wife and cuckold? If so, should that only be during sex, or any time inside the house?
6. Should the black bull have the final say on if/when the cuckold and his wife are able to have sex?
7. If the bull takes a long term or permanent role in the marriage, and the wife is of baby-bearing age, should he be able to decide if he wants to breed the wife?

Our experience consists of sleepovers,weekend stays and vacations with certain bulls.

1) Temp to start. Then we can see how it evolves. Maybe a poly type of arrangement.
2) Bull will get his own room to start. But with a king size bed in our room. So plenty of room.
3) He should contribute.
4) Family wise. He would introduced as a friend. Our families know about our lifestyle but we don't have to announce him as a sexual object. He's our friend.
5) Dominant over both of us during sex only.
6) No
7) All 3 adults can make a choice. Whatever they choose. Just the best for the baby in mind.

1. Not more than about a month. Trial period.
2. Replace husband in bed.
3. For his services he should not have to pay expenses, unless a more permanent arrangement becomes appropriate.
4. Family friend down on his luck. (Truth to a friend or two tho)
5. Dominance in a prerequisite for the right black bull.
6. Absolutely!!
7. If permanent, yes.

Interesting questions. Bull answering here.

1. Would you prefer the live-in situation be a temporary (a few months or years) situation, or if the fit was right, would you prefer it be long term or permanent?

I like my freedom so I can do a week or two max but after that I need to be back in my own place. This will work best as a vacation experience for me

2. Either short term or long term, should the black bull be given his own room, or should he take the cuckold's place in the Master bedroom with the wife?

Working on a week long engagement I think it should evolve. It should start off with the bull in his own room the first 1 or 2 nights then the 3rd and 4th nights he’s in the same bed as the couple then night 5 and 6 the cuck sleeps on the floor as the bull and hot wife shares the bed then the last night the cuck is ****** to sleep in the guest room. This shows the evolution and shifting powers of dominance in the relationship dynamic.

3. Should the live-in black bull be financially taken care of by the cuckold couple in terms of rent, food, clothing, or should he contribute? Or something in between?

Well I actually think this depends on the people involved. Personally I don’t like people paying for me in these types of situations. I like to feel fully dominant and when the cuck is paying for you it can sometimes feel to me like I owe him something or he has some form of power. So I like to keep independent in the financial case.

4. Should family be made aware of the black bull's role in the marriage, or should he be introduced as a family friend who is living with the couple?

For dominance sake I get off on the fact that friends know exactly who I am and what I’m here to do but family no. Family is a less understanding group so a friend is fine for them.

5. Should the black bull be dominant over the wife and cuckold? If so, should that only be during sex, or any time inside the house?

Again I like the evolution of moving from a guest to the king of the castle over the course of a week so by day 4 my full dominance will take over the house.

6. Should the black bull have the final say on if/when the cuckold and his wife are able to have sex?

By day 4 yes. Before no let the cuck witness his power being taken.

7. If the bull takes a long term or permanent role in the marriage, and the wife is of baby-bearing age, should he be able to decide if he wants to breed the wife?

I’m not trying to have an outside kid. If I’m dumping a raw load in your pussy you have to be on birth control or Plan B

1. Temporary, say 6 weeks and see how it all goes but each time a term is set, however trying the situation may be, the term must be seen to the end. No hasty/rash on the stop decisions then, and it would enforce his place among us.
2. Yes, at least the majority of the time to begin with.
3. Not in the short term but if the arrangement grew he should share some of the bills. Perhaps offset it against how many times he allows the husband (me) to use my wife.
4. More conservative family/friends he's just a lodger. Her more open friends would know the truth and be given details.
5. Dominant over both sexually and domestically but not "lazy." It would be a turn-off if he sat barking orders. I think the word is "fair."
6. Yes. The bull is committing to the wife so the wife should commit fully to the bull. The bull should be the only one his wife swallows with and goes bare with, and as mentioned before, the bull could tease the cuck by exchanging household bills for using his own wife.
7. It should be a decision between all three at the start of a new term. The closer a bond, New limits must be set, including pregnancy. If agreed that the bull can breed the wife, then if/when is down to the bull and the wife. Cuck gave his permission already at the start of the new term.

1) Part time intermittent as our 3 schedules allow. Our Bull has stayed as long as a week, but usually 2 or 3 days

2) Our relationship status is already set & it’s the same with every black man.
Bull is head, wife is second, pussy boi hubby is at the bottom, so when our Bull cums over hubby immediately move out of the bedroom until he leaves.

3) We provide food & drinks but we don’t do deadbeats.

4) He’s a friend that visits us. Family & friends would not understand.

5) The Bull is dominant over both of us & I (the wife) am over hubby. Hubby is the sissy servant. It is only during sex but that can be at his choosing. For example, watching tv & he says “Boi, get over here & suck this black dick!”

6) Doesn’t apply. Hubby cut off & a gay sissy now.

7) He can express his desires & we both love hearing that were being bred, but I can’t have anymore babies so.....

We have been having this discussion...

We have been with our current bi Black Dom for 2.5 years, so know him well. If he were to move in, which we have discussed, it would be permanent.
When his is here he shares our bedroom with her, so that would be the norm for us.
No...we are financially secure, no reason for him to work.
That is our biggest debate. Maybe not tell them about cuckolding me, but that he is more then just a friend. Or tell them with my blessing that he is wife's boyfriend. We have even discussed telling them that I am bisexual/gay. Again this is the hard part. My mom was open about her being a bisexual, nudist, swinger, and entertaining men, women, & couples. In retrospect she had the right idea.
He is our Dom and we both want him, need him to take control. I think other submissives will understand.
I only provide oral pleasure to her now, which would continue under his guidance.
She cannot have children any more.

Last edited:
My experience of a live in black bull was for three weeks first week was great did his duty servicing me ..
Second week serviced me a couple of times!! Getting boring!!
Third week was me cooking for him washing his clothes, ironing, and cleaning up after him .... didn’t get much of his cock that week so Got rid of him...

Back